DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Toilet-Plunger Shaped Silicone Stand Holder for Cell Phone - Red
  • 5 star 15 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 05/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cute little tiny plunger toy. Make your friends laugh! Appears to be well built, it suctions very well to just about anything, even your skin! The handle is made of wood, and is glued very well to the suction cup. I've been playing with mine for weeks every da... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykahlenberg on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have a nokia lumia 820 and a 3 years old doughter. My doughter likes to watch something in my cell phone. Sometimes I don't have enough time to deal with her. I open a cartoon and place the phone in front of her. But it was very difficult to get a right posi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVendolius on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice, bright colors. Handle feels like real wood. The handle and rubber part stay together very well. Very "suctiony", meaning it stays to what you put it on very well Cons:No formal packaging. It comes in a little plastic bag. A sticker was on the woo... Read more

Plunger
    0 0
  • posted byTrueMagic on 07/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very usefull for watching videos on your mobile smartphones. - High quality product. - My friends loves it and stick it to every single object they see. - Can be used for "Tiny Plunger" magic trick. Cons:- If you stick it to someone's buddy, it will leave a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by51eduardo on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this toilet plunger stand holder is very nice, the colors are vivid, it works well to stand your cell phone, if you watch movies on your cellphone it is a good object, it is very small, so you can carry it anywhere. The price is very good. Cons:This holder is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKejunut on 07/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:look very cute, good little present. Nice colors. Useful to see movies on mobile, or typing on bluetooth keyboard. Cheap, obviously, but price coud be even better, i think, for such simple thing Cons:alas, my big phone (zopo 980) is little bit too heavy for it :( but anyw... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnnz on 07/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:google I think a nice accessory, when you stick it in the phone is very useful for watching videos, the colore sucked, I bought one black and one red: 3 Cons:After removing leaves circular reflections in the cell, but with the cover that problem disappeared, you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypicenin on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The quality of materials is good, the suction cup holds well on smooth surfaces. Cons:The suction cup has come slightly flattened from the packaging (bag), but after using it a few times is back to normal. It's fine for light types of mobile phones. With heavier weights r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeedensdorf on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and simply. Good quality. I always buy 10 and save me money with bulkrate prices. So when you need it then buy it! Cons:Quite plastic and not so hard, but does the job. - Looks and feels cheap OtherThoughts:I think they should be sold at five-packs, that w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsichoman5 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very small and easily attaches to the back of the cell. do what he promised. is very cheap and very striking. is very easy to use. Cons:not very helpful and not very good quality. could be a little bigger for so able to better withstand the phone. OtherThought... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections