DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Toilet-Plunger Shaped Silicone Stand Holder for Cell Phone - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybucaneroloco on 12/15/2013

la verdad que no esperaba que para lo baratos y simple que es tubiera la funcionalidad tan buena que tiene, han sido de mucha utilidad y la verdad que estan muy bien no creo que tenga ninguno, la verdad que me han gustado pero si tengo que decir alguno yo diria que la ventosa es un poco pequeña ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelifeleth on 11/19/2013

Good gift! - Very funny! - Very tiny - The silicon has a good quality - very small and easily attaches to the back of the cell. do what he promised. is very cheap and very striking. is very easy to use.The wood is good either - If you use it correctly the pressure will be strong Funny product, not that ... Read more

phone holder

0 0 0

• posted bysimsunas on 05/28/2013

Not much pros about such a simple thing. Still, it is useful if you want to put phone on the side and watch movies or youtube, or photos, especially in a slideshow mode. It's not a con that it is so small, but not much you can do with it. Only as a little stand for a phone. Before buying you must be ... Read more

Plungy

0 0 1

• posted byJanusDC on 03/12/2013

* REALLY cheap. * Not as small as it looks like * Pretty much it does the job It does not work with my leather case, I need to remove the phone from its case so I can attach the plunger directly to the plastic. While it does not work as expected with a leather case, I can use it anyway taking the black ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byangusominous on 02/19/2013

Fun-looking. Does it's job. Holds the phone at it's place for some time. Useful when for example watching movies in a train, etc. . Doesn't hold sturdier phones. My HTC Deire Z is quite heavy, and this doesn't stick good enough to it's aluminum backplate. With my Nokia Lumia 800 it works fine. . None.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeesh on 01/23/2013

OK, let's see what do we have here... It's small! It's funny! It works! And it's really cheap! Well, like the other owners mentioned, it can't stand for a long time. Not a problem if you warm it up. Or, you can try to soak it gently, it will stick tightly. I think it's great, even as a souvenir. I've ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsichoman5 on 01/08/2013

very small and easily attaches to the back of the cell. do what he promised. is very cheap and very striking. is very easy to use. not very helpful and not very good quality. could be a little bigger for so able to better withstand the phone. is very cheap. The shipping was fast and it arrived in perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilianz on 12/15/2012

The holder is good, it sticks strong for glance surface. The build quality is fine. It doesn't hold my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S for very long time, but my other phone is smaller, so it can hold it as long as I want. It's the funniest phone holder ever. My friend order several of these some time ago,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaobarbosa on 10/05/2012

Can stand your iPhone in landscape mode in a gorgeous way, really cool, everyone who sees laugh a little. It can't stand your phone in portrait mode for a long time, I guess it can't support the phone weight for too long. So, it became dangerous to use in portrait orientation. Don't know if it happes ... Read more

Vertical Down side

0 0 0

• posted byschultzep on 10/03/2012

- Good gift! - Very funny! - Very tiny - The silicon has a good quality - The wood is good either - If you use it correctly the pressure will be strong - There is a little glue in the wood/silicon area - I asked for two and one of them came with a drop o glue on the silicon - Not useful with big gadgets ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections