DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Toilet-Plunger Shaped Silicone Stand Holder for Cell Phone - Black
  • 5 star 10 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysimsunas on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Not much pros about such a simple thing. Still, it is useful if you want to put phone on the side and watch movies or youtube, or photos, especially in a slideshow mode. Cons:It's not a con that it is so small, but not much you can do with it. Only as a little s... Read more

Plungy
    1 0
  • posted byJanusDC on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* REALLY cheap. * Not as small as it looks like * Pretty much it does the job Cons:It does not work with my leather case, I need to remove the phone from its case so I can attach the plunger directly to the plastic. OtherThoughts:While it does not work as expect... Read more

1 0
  • posted byangusominous on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fun-looking. Does it's job. Holds the phone at it's place for some time. Useful when for example watching movies in a train, etc. . Cons:Doesn't hold sturdier phones. My HTC Deire Z is quite heavy, and this doesn't stick good enough to it's aluminum backplate.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeesh on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:OK, let's see what do we have here... It's small! It's funny! It works! And it's really cheap! Cons:Well, like the other owners mentioned, it can't stand for a long time. Not a problem if you warm it up. Or, you can try to soak it gently, it will stick tightly. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsichoman5 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very small and easily attaches to the back of the cell. do what he promised. is very cheap and very striking. is very easy to use. Cons:not very helpful and not very good quality. could be a little bigger for so able to better withstand the phone. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilianz on 12/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The holder is good, it sticks strong for glance surface. The build quality is fine. Cons:It doesn't hold my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S for very long time, but my other phone is smaller, so it can hold it as long as I want. OtherThoughts:It's the funniest phone h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaobarbosa on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Can stand your iPhone in landscape mode in a gorgeous way, really cool, everyone who sees laugh a little. Cons:It can't stand your phone in portrait mode for a long time, I guess it can't support the phone weight for too long. So, it became dangerous to use in p... Read more

Vertical Down side
    0 0
  • posted byschultzep on 10/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good gift! - Very funny! - Very tiny - The silicon has a good quality - The wood is good either - If you use it correctly the pressure will be strong Cons:- There is a little glue in the wood/silicon area - I asked for two and one of them came with a drop o glue on th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKullaGulla on 08/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought this as a funny gift to a friend, turned out it didn't work on his phones back surface. As it was so cheap it still worked with other stuff and other phones so can't be giving it a too low rate. Cons:Funny product, not that expensive and works great on the most s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheOnePb on 03/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely cheap, I do not think you will get this anywhere any cheaper, in stores this thing costs at least 3 dollars or more! Easy to use Works as described Good built quality Comes in a small bag Cons:Not very strong Not big enough for holding large items Ot... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections