• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• It´s a BONSAI´s Scissors!

posted by PROCALIBER on 09/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Beautifull, seems as a very expensive garden tool, made it for the Serious Hobbist.

Nice to buy to someone that you know it will uses it: Take it out the package blister and put this BIG golden scissors on a wooden box and give it as a remarkable and ´rare´ gift.

It is a HUGE scissor!!!

Pure steel on both sharp blades and grip in a golden bath, emulates Gold itself.

Cons:

Not to prune wooden tips! It is just for small leaves and soft branchs or small organic materials (like flowers and Ikebana stuffs) or to catch out small fruits off the three.

Lack of a great ´BONSAI´ tag name on the title here on DX and in the package itself.

The grip comes with a very bad design and do not fits in the hand of humans beings.

In fact, when in use, it´s arch crunch your last small fingertips in a VERY painfull surprise, (mine fingers come it on blood) so, a trainning time will be usefull to avoid small inuries like this one.

Maybe a rubber cover on the golden arch, can fix it.

OtherThoughts:

Very sharp!

I strongly recommend to uses just the middle-to-tip area of the blades, cuts easy like a laser knife.

Bottomline:

Cheap, Beautifull, a Rare Gift to one wich real will uses it.

Cuts even paper!

But be carefull and pay mauch atention with the Bad Design of the grip: It is crunch out your last fingertip.

( SORRY ABOUT MY ´RUDE` ENGLISH HERE )

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections