DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable "4800mAh" Battery + USB Charging Cradle/Dock for Xbox 360 Slim
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFortesAlexandre on 01/02/2014

Ótimo carregador para controle do Xbox 360, muito fácil de usar e atende muito bem às necessidades. An excellent charger for xbox 360 controller, easy to use, you can charge the battery in Xbox while you play. Durante a utilização não encontrei nenhum contra. I didn't have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZippeDude on 06/23/2013

* The USB charging dock is very handy! You can use it with your console or a computer even if it's switched off. * It's a very cheap rechargeable battery. * The battery depletes very quick. You can use it for about 4 hours and then it needs recharging. It's cheap in price, but also cheap in quality. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKarvken on 03/21/2013

Aparelho prático, muito bom para quem joga bastante como eu, e quer economizar com as pilhas, é bom ter dois desses pois enquanto vc usa um no controle o outro fica carregando no usb do console. Encaixe na base, dificil. Apenas isso, do resto o aparelho é perfeito. Fio do aparelho Vale ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWagneru on 02/09/2013

the price is good, the quality is good, and have the charging dock that works even with xbox off, charge fast. to put in the control is not very good, is too tight, and don´t stay longer, about 3-4 hours to the batery go out. if you want a cheaper battery buy it, i recommend to buy 2, because the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasterkrogh on 12/11/2012

good charge time and charges while the console is turned off i consider to order another battery so you alwayes have power to your controller works fine its a thight fit to the charger and controller but its good so it dosent lose connection i expect a longer use time after a fhew more charges but it ... Read more

Connected to the Xbox 360 Waths in the pack Battery in controller The backside of the battery

0 0 0

• posted byvanderli3127 on 05/19/2012

The product is great, battery charges in less than 15 minutes and the battery lasts 2 hours when it is connected, it is very simple, just plug into the USB port and attach the battery. I just love this product because now I do not need to go buy batteries every ves that the battery dies, just fit and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byroblu on 10/14/2011

1. Charging via XBOX 360 USB port even the console is not in use. 2. Can be fully charged in ah hour or so. 1. Very tight fit to the controller. 2. Battery juice lasts shorter then expected, a few hours only. 3. It does not seem to provide enough power to send the signal. The controller lost the connection ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections