DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable "4800mAh" Battery + USB Charging Cradle/Dock for Xbox 360 Slim
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFortesAlexandre on 01/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Ótimo carregador para controle do Xbox 360, muito fácil de usar e atende muito bem às necessidades. An excellent charger for xbox 360 controller, easy to use, you can charge the battery in Xbox while you play. Cons:Durante a utilização n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZippeDude on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* The USB charging dock is very handy! You can use it with your console or a computer even if it's switched off. * It's a very cheap rechargeable battery. Cons:* The battery depletes very quick. You can use it for about 4 hours and then it needs recharging. It's cheap i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarvken on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Aparelho prático, muito bom para quem joga bastante como eu, e quer economizar com as pilhas, é bom ter dois desses pois enquanto vc usa um no controle o outro fica carregando no usb do console. Cons:Encaixe na base, dificil. Apenas isso, do resto o ap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWagneru on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the price is good, the quality is good, and have the charging dock that works even with xbox off, charge fast. Cons:to put in the control is not very good, is too tight, and don´t stay longer, about 3-4 hours to the batery go out. OtherThoughts:if you want a cheape... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasterkrogh on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good charge time and charges while the console is turned off i consider to order another battery so you alwayes have power to your controller Cons:works fine its a thight fit to the charger and controller but its good so it dosent lose connection i expect a longer use tim... Read more

Connected to the Xbox 360 Waths in the pack Battery in controller The backside of the battery
    0 0
  • posted byvanderli3127 on 05/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is great, battery charges in less than 15 minutes and the battery lasts 2 hours when it is connected, it is very simple, just plug into the USB port and attach the battery. I just love this product because now I do not need to go buy batteries every ves that... Read more

1 0
  • posted byroblu on 10/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. Charging via XBOX 360 USB port even the console is not in use. 2. Can be fully charged in ah hour or so. Cons:1. Very tight fit to the controller. 2. Battery juice lasts shorter then expected, a few hours only. 3. It does not seem to provide enough power to send the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections