DX » Community » Reviews » LodeStar Anti-Static Tweezer (Tilted Pointy Tip)
  • 5 star 22 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytiao001 on 08/01/2013

It has good quality and very useful for small jobs and hobbies. there's not much to say. Works well and the price is quite reasonable. The painting also helps differentiate when along with other tools. none. Has met my need. I use a lot in collage and handling of small parts assembly, repositioning small screws fallen in tight corners and other small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemos37 on 07/06/2013

This is an indispensable tool to work with smd components. The construction quality is excellent. Also liked the smooth finish. The ends are sharp and well aligned. Its curved shape makes it possible to work comfortably with electronic components and access components that with straight tools would not be possible. Like the tools manufactured by this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDejota90 on 06/07/2013

- Great tweezer for who needs to work with electronical parts, the "needles" are very sharp and thin, turning the work easier. - The "needles" comes with a very strong and good quality plastic cap - Is built with a very good quality of metal. - Any can i think right now, only the tracking number could be sent with the free shipping.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajancsikg on 04/23/2013

Professional tool, precision tip, good handling and lightweight. When glue touched them, it mared the ESD coating. My hobby is repeating electrotechnical devices, instrument panels, household utensils and make current circuits because of this need a tool to help me take hold of midgets. I searched everywhere in my country a not too expensive but professional ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycubeberg on 02/19/2013

Nice look and feel - they're definitely heavier than other tweezers. They have a good texture - nicer than plain metal - I like the feel of these over other tweezers I've bought. They're less likely to slip out of my hands. Tips can be bent - but this only happened when I dropped them on the floor and I was able to bend them back. I like the plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRamvanios on 11/29/2012

These a great tweezers, I did have some problems because the tip isn't superstraight, it's somewhat bent. These are great for SMD soldering. I use them for working on my scale models as well. They don't open very far, but then again, these are really for small and precision tweezing. Mine were somewhat bent on arrival, but this didn't have any major ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWocket2 on 05/09/2012

This is a really good pair of tweezers. It has a sharp tip, solid construction, the right size and appears to last for a while. Good for picking up small SMD components. It's actually not that cheap. You can get similar tweezers for only a bit more from for example Mouser — but then you'd have to pay for shipping and minimum order size and so on. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGidrock on 04/21/2012

Very convinient tool to place little elements (like SMD componets). Will be nice if they have protective case but it`s not a big deal. Nice build quality, it have sharp metal tips. Right price. - No cons realy The order was made ??before Christmas, so I had to wait very long for the parcel. I recommend it to everyone who deals with small components ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypzw001 on 05/09/2011

Price! They are very cheap, and I am surprised about the quality of the tweezers. Very unlike "cheap" Chinese products these actually are well made tweezers. Be careful, the tips are very sharp! If DealExtreme would offer a nice set of these tweezers (of this quality / brand) in various shapes and sizes I would buy them. These tweezers are the most ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypowerfrosch on 01/13/2011

The tweezers are very well made and feels good in your hand. The pointed tip and the bend allow long and fatigue-proof working.The tweezer is incredibly cheap, in such a similar quality tweezers will cost you at least four times the price (excluding shipping). I would appreciate it if there were more tewwezers of this kind (especially for SMD applications)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections