DX » Community » Reviews » LodeStar Anti-Static Tweezer (Tilted Pointy Tip)
  • 5 star 19 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by majancsikg on 04/23/2013

Pros: Professional tool, precision tip, good handling and lightweight. Cons: When glue touched them, it mared the ESD coating. OtherThoughts: My hobby is repeating electrotechnical devices, instrument panels, household utensils and make current circuits because of this need a tool to help me take hold of midgets. I searched everywhere in my cou... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by cubeberg on 02/19/2013

Pros: Nice look and feel - they're definitely heavier than other tweezers. They have a good texture - nicer than plain metal - I like the feel of these over other tweezers I've bought. They're less likely to slip out of my hands. Cons: Tips can be bent - but this only happened when I dropped them on the floor and I was able to bend them back. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Ramvanios on 11/29/2012

Pros: These a great tweezers, I did have some problems because the tip isn't superstraight, it's somewhat bent. These are great for SMD soldering. I use them for working on my scale models as well. They don't open very far, but then again, these are really for small and precision tweezing. Cons: Mine were somewhat bent on arrival, but this didn... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Wocket2 on 05/09/2012

Pros: This is a really good pair of tweezers. It has a sharp tip, solid construction, the right size and appears to last for a while. Good for picking up small SMD components. Cons: It's actually not that cheap. You can get similar tweezers for only a bit more from for example Mouser — but then you'd have to pay for shipping and minimum order s... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Gidrock on 04/21/2012

Pros: Very convinient tool to place little elements (like SMD componets). Will be nice if they have protective case but it`s not a big deal. Nice build quality, it have sharp metal tips. Right price. Cons: - No cons realy OtherThoughts: The order was made ??before Christmas, so I had to wait very long for the parcel. Bottomline: I recommend it... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pzw001 on 05/09/2011

Pros: Price! They are very cheap, and I am surprised about the quality of the tweezers. Very unlike "cheap" Chinese products these actually are well made tweezers. Cons: Be careful, the tips are very sharp! OtherThoughts: If DealExtreme would offer a nice set of these tweezers (of this quality / brand) in various shapes and sizes I would buy th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by powerfrosch on 01/13/2011

Pros: The tweezers are very well made and feels good in your hand. The pointed tip and the bend allow long and fatigue-proof working.The tweezer is incredibly cheap, in such a similar quality tweezers will cost you at least four times the price (excluding shipping). I would appreciate it if there were more tewwezers of this kind (especially for... Read more

0 0
  • posted by AndrePVB on 11/17/2010

Pros: Excellent item for its price, can be put to serious use for work in electronics (or other light tweezer work, I suppose). Looks good, not cheapish. Cons: None, really. The protecive plastic that is supposed to keep the two ends together when storing was damaged in my case. Not a big deal, tweezers are fine. OtherThoughts: Few. it is a til... Read more

0 0
  • posted by fettler on 08/08/2010

Pros: The tweezers have a good sharp point. The pointy end is bare metal and the rest of the tweezer is black. They feel nice, not too loose and not too tight. Ideal for soldering with. Cons: None - the little plastic bit that keeps them closed when not in use was damaged on this pair, the other's i've ordered were all fine though, and it doesn... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Yangorang on 07/29/2009

Pros: These are absolutely essential for soldering on those tricky little SMD components. Static safe! Ends are super pointy! Feels pretty solid and just very easy to use. Even looks fairly professional. Excellent price as expected of DX. Cons: Tips could still be sturdier - I've still bent them once or twice. OtherThoughts: Don't prick yoursel... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections