DX » Community » Reviews » Internal Hard Drive Disk Case for Xbox 360 Slim - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byindecaa on 05/23/2013

cost wise it is cheep and easy to use. Putting this all together was painless, everything fits perfectly. Zero force needed to insert the bay into my 360. It also has tab to remove the drive from the 360 easily. There really isn't any. You do however have to sata hdd hacked and converted to xbox360 specs.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDAD500 on 02/26/2013

2.5'' Hard disk fits on it perfectly. It can be put on to the Xbox 360 Slim very easily. Has a very good quality, is made in plastic. Is very similar to the original. Is a good producto if you need to add a new hard disk to your Xbox 360 Slim or if you need to replace your original case. Have a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeewim on 02/07/2013

Really love this product allows me to get snug fitting hard drives for previous xbox 360 in new slim. recommend you get this. wish they provided me with other tags so your not stuck with only the 250GB tag Need strange screw driver to open white xbox 360 hard drives, recommend you get some kind of security ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeewim on 02/06/2013

Really love this product allows me to get snug fitting hard drives for previous xbox 360 in new slim. recommend you get this. wish they provided me with other tags so your not stuck with only the 250GB tag Need strange screw driver to open white xbox 360 hard drives, recommend you get some kind of security ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byuserlaed on 02/05/2013

- It's Like the genuine case of xbox harddisk. - Easy to Install (if u have an genuine-compatible Harddisk) - Easy of Use, u can insert the Hard disk drive and it go - for the prize the quality of product, are very good. none the product is perfect. - a little bit the build quality, but for this prize,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycetjunior on 04/08/2012

- Easy to install and use; - Fits flawlessly to Xbox 360 Slim; - Nice build quality at all (for its price); - None that I remember, except the plastic case (but I really don't consider it a con)... Really good product, specially if you bought a Xbox 360 Slim and purchased a hard drive later (like me)... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections