Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Really well built, good materials, good looking.
- good sound quality
- easy to pair with computer, after you discover how to (see remark below)
- battery stands long
- Headband is ajustable,
- sound quality is not exactly perfect. Sounds like if the channels are not completely separated (crosstalk), but I'm not sure about that.
- it lacks bass and treble.
- headband is too short for my head! it had to be 1" longer to fit comfortably in my head/hears.
- No English manual.
If the headband was bigger, and fit better in my hears, maybe in the correct position i would hear better quality sound.
Manual and package are all written with ideograms. Unfortunately I can't read them (I'm serious! I'd like to learn) so I just used the pictures to guide me and it took a little while till learning how to pair with computer.
It makes kind a pressure in the hears, It's good because the phones stay firm in your head, but after a hour your hears are aching a bit.
Didn't test the microfone, so can't say if its ok.
Good phone, even if the sound quality is just 'very good' and not awesome.
I'm very disapointed, cause it does not fit on my head. I don't think it's 'my mistake', cause I use L size hats!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.