DX » Community » Reviews » Compact 0.6" LCD Digital Tire Pressure Gauge Keychain - Black (1*CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byM4T00 on 11/01/2013

Cheap and easy to use. The reading remains for a few seconds in the display. This allows you to have a better look. Simple and little. Barato y muy facil de usar. La lectura se mantiene en el display por algunos segundos, esto permite una mejos lectura. Es un medidor pequeño y muy simple no cons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byholaqtal on 10/27/2013

It's small, you can put on the car and use the digital tire pressure gauge keychain when you need. it is accurate and has many units of pressure. It's unobtrusive and the on/off button is perfect. Very easy to use and the screen is easy to read. OK. I can't say nothing bad about this product. if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomkidron on 09/23/2013

* small in size, which for me is perfect. it's small enough to fit in one of my bag's pockets. * Accurate! the pressure reading includes numbers after the decimal point. can't really say anything bad about this product. Bought this one after my previous pressure gauge (also from dx), ran out of juice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfbecklas on 08/03/2013

- Price: it's half the price of other SKU's for doing the same thing (measuring tire pressure) - Smaller than said other SKUs - fits in the pocket in fact like a keychain should - unobtrusive - Rather more precise than the other gauges around, measures down to 0.1 PSI It does not fit snugly to the tire ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytgoncalvess on 06/14/2013

Tudo de bom. Bom tamanho, boa precisão, desliga automaticamente. Bateria dura muito. Escolhe a unidade de engenharia facilmente. produto leve e a Indicação da pressão imediata. Poderia possui iluminação interna. Fora isto o produto atendeu as minhas necessidades. Recomendo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRebuild on 06/09/2013

It is actually more accurate than i thought it would be. It is easy to use. The display is clear and easy to read. Works fast. Very compact and lightweight. Came with battery installed and ready to use. Shuts off automatically if not used in a while. Feels a little flimsy. Could break if dropped. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilvital on 04/14/2013

i never had one of these in my life, my father did though. now that i have one i can actually use it and make sure my car is fine and working properly. the quality is nice, easy to use, and i have 3 cars so i use it a bit. im just scared it might break at a single drop. the price is a bit high for this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypcvirtual on 03/21/2013

Very easy to use, accurate, cheap, and practical keychain. It turns off after no use so it saves battery. It has four units to measure the tire pressure. No cons. The day I used it was in my car. I had no idea that one of my tires had 21 psi when the real value that must have was 34 psi. The other tires ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygorandi on 02/08/2013

Small keychain can attach to your car keys .Digits are big enough .Easy to use just press it on your valve and it show value right away. Can show result in PSI BAR KPA and KG/CM. Auto switch off so it will not drain battery while in your pocket. Not so precise .The one I bought is showing 0.15 Bar less ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfcondeg on 01/25/2013

Lightweight, easy to use and with the perfect size (in my opinion). Being able to check in four different measurement systems, keeping the measurement in the display for a time and being able to change the measurement system on already done measures makes it a really handy gadget. It only supports Schrader ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections