DX » Community » Reviews » Compact 0.6" LCD Digital Tire Pressure Gauge Keychain - Black (1*CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Malý vždy pri ruce lehký Works great and is tiny
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byginez27 on 05/11/2015

This Tire Pressure Gauge is convenient, the price and quality of the material is very good. Too bad it took to arrive, he was not assigned tracking number.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byx9a3k on 02/26/2015

Works just as intended and gives the option for PSI and KPA Useful to have in car Pros: Great Price, Small, Accurate, Comes with a battery, multiple options Cons: Screen is a bit hard to read, especially in the cold (-40c in Canada)

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byKostbone on 09/26/2014

Pros: - je velmi malý a skladný - rychlost měření - odečet hodnot - dostatek měrných jednotek(Bary, kPa,...) - lze ho nosit na klíčích nebo v brašničce v autě či motorce Cons: - nemá pamět - věrohodnost měření Je dobrý a jednoduchý. Přesně plní svůj účel, jen mám obavy o věrohodnost měření. Neměl... Read more

Impression:Malý,lehký,vždy pri ruce;

0 0 0

• posted bygmansoft on 08/24/2014

The gauge is tiny, very suitable for the car and works as expected. You can easily read the car tire pressure. Digital LCD is ok and the product seems to be well built. It has a keychain and is easy to operate with. It's operated with a CR2032 coin battery which is a standard battery. After many... Read more

Impression:Works great and is tiny;

0 0 0

• posted byM4T00 on 11/01/2013

Cheap and easy to use. The reading remains for a few seconds in the display. This allows you to have a better look. Simple and little. Barato y muy facil de usar. La lectura se mantiene en el display por algunos segundos, esto permite una mejos lectura. Es un medidor pequeño y muy simple no... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byholaqtal on 10/27/2013

It's small, you can put on the car and use the digital tire pressure gauge keychain when you need. it is accurate and has many units of pressure. It's unobtrusive and the on/off button is perfect. Very easy to use and the screen is easy to read. OK. I can't say nothing bad about this product. if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomkidron on 09/23/2013

* small in size, which for me is perfect. it's small enough to fit in one of my bag's pockets. * Accurate! the pressure reading includes numbers after the decimal point. can't really say anything bad about this product. Bought this one after my previous pressure gauge (also from dx), ran out of a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfbecklas on 08/03/2013

- Price: it's half the price of other SKU's for doing the same thing (measuring tire pressure) - Smaller than said other SKUs - fits in the pocket in fact like a keychain should - unobtrusive - Rather more precise than the other gauges around, measures down to 0.1 PSI It does not fit snugly to to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytgoncalvess on 06/14/2013

Tudo de bom. Bom tamanho, boa precisão, desliga automaticamente. Bateria dura muito. Escolhe a unidade de engenharia facilmente. produto leve e a Indicação da pressão imediata. Poderia possui iluminação interna. Fora isto o produto atendeu as minhas necessidades. a e... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRebuild on 06/09/2013

It is actually more accurate than i thought it would be. It is easy to use. The display is clear and easy to read. Works fast. Very compact and lightweight. Came with battery installed and ready to use. Shuts off automatically if not used in a while. Feels a little flimsy. Could break if dropped.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: