DX » Community » Reviews » Compact 0.6" LCD Digital Tire Pressure Gauge Keychain - Black (1*CR2032)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomkidron on 09/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* small in size, which for me is perfect. it's small enough to fit in one of my bag's pockets. * Accurate! the pressure reading includes numbers after the decimal point. Cons:can't really say anything bad about this product. OtherThoughts:Bought this one after my previo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfbecklas on 08/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Price: it's half the price of other SKU's for doing the same thing (measuring tire pressure) - Smaller than said other SKUs - fits in the pocket in fact like a keychain should - unobtrusive - Rather more precise than the other gauges around, measures down to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytgoncalvess on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tudo de bom. Bom tamanho, boa precisão, desliga automaticamente. Bateria dura muito. Escolhe a unidade de engenharia facilmente. produto leve e a Indicação da pressão imediata. Cons:Poderia possui iluminação interna. Fora isto o produto ate... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilvital on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i never had one of these in my life, my father did though. now that i have one i can actually use it and make sure my car is fine and working properly. the quality is nice, easy to use, and i have 3 cars so i use it a bit. Cons:im just scared it might break at a single... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypcvirtual on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, accurate, cheap, and practical keychain. It turns off after no use so it saves battery. It has four units to measure the tire pressure. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:The day I used it was in my car. I had no idea that one of my tires had 21 psi when the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygorandi on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small keychain can attach to your car keys .Digits are big enough .Easy to use just press it on your valve and it show value right away. Can show result in PSI BAR KPA and KG/CM. Auto switch off so it will not drain battery while in your pocket. Cons:Not so prec... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfcondeg on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lightweight, easy to use and with the perfect size (in my opinion). Being able to check in four different measurement systems, keeping the measurement in the display for a time and being able to change the measurement system on already done measures makes it a really ha... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJohnPrice on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works exactly as described, great little gadget to throw in your glove box. Especially if you have multiple cars and you can get one for each. Seems accurate, screen is easy to read. Nice small size and extremely lightweight. Very easy to use, just one simple on/off butto... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvieras on 09/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really easy to use and carry about. The digits are clear to read. Even middle aged ladies like me can use it without any problem. Someone might think that the material used for the case is fragile and easy to destroy, but it is not. Cons:I do not know about any so far.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjimmytr on 09/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, compact. Price matches the quality. Pressure shows correctly. Comfortable to wear on the keys, close at hand. Long chose different models, this was the most attractive and comfortable for me. Cons:Very simple device, so much to write about it, it shoul... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections