DX » Community » Reviews » Garmin Cervelo Team Short Sleeves Bicycle Bike Riding Suit Sports Clothes Set (Size-XL/170-180cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBhran on 04/29/2013

The fit is very nice. The neck fits nice and the pockets in the back are very useful to carry my cellphone, keys and wallet. They also fit a water bottle but it's a tight fit. The pants cushion is very high quality and it has adhesive lining so they stay in place. it's very resistant to everyday cleaning.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBikerMike on 03/20/2013

In 2012 I purchased my first two sets. They came with Bib Shorts, not these though, which I find disappointing, because I hate riding with shorts. The quality has no changed, still great value for money. The Jersey Zips are not up to the normal standard that one gets with more expensive Jerseys, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcianofeliz on 06/03/2011

good quality elastic seams and make it a very durable product, besides being visually appealing and good quality prints, comfortable when riding a bike and easy to wash. the zipper on the sweater is not very good quality, so it is not very durable, and the other downside is the short cushion because ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections