DX » Community » Reviews » Garmin Cervelo Team Short Sleeves Bicycle Bike Riding Suit Sports Clothes Set (Size-XL/170-180cm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBhran on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The fit is very nice. The neck fits nice and the pockets in the back are very useful to carry my cellphone, keys and wallet. They also fit a water bottle but it's a tight fit. The pants cushion is very high quality and it has adhesive lining so they stay in place. it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBikerMike on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:In 2012 I purchased my first two sets. They came with Bib Shorts, not these though, which I find disappointing, because I hate riding with shorts. The quality has no changed, still great value for money. The Jersey Zips are not up to the normal standard that o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcianofeliz on 06/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good quality elastic seams and make it a very durable product, besides being visually appealing and good quality prints, comfortable when riding a bike and easy to wash. Cons:the zipper on the sweater is not very good quality, so it is not very durable, and the other down... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections