DX » Community » Reviews » 2.2" LCD Tri-SIM Tri-Network Standby Quadband GSM TV Cell Phone w/ Dual-Camera/FM/2-LED Torch
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygnrlp on 08/26/2011

It is a really great and cheap product. I would say that is almost the same as the original one. It worth the price for sure. Very very cheap. After some time using it and later giving it as a gift for another person, I couldn't find nothing wrong, everything worked fine. One thing good is that you can watch TV on it, get all the channels and also the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhotpollo007 on 07/22/2011

Very nice phone, the speaker is very loud for those who like's music in the go, build quality is decent, tv function work's well, led'd in the top are really useful poor illumination in the keyboard, little heavy, the screen resolution is not 320*240 it seems lower, not java compatible no java function, the butons not very well painted, nice for the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedjujo428 on 06/16/2011

The price is the best of this cell: a cell phone in my country not sim tri got this price or the best offer. At the price we must add that comes built-in TV, FM radio, photo camera, video camera, the ability to record audio. It is a comprehensive cell. I always thought that good things are heavy, is the first thing you notice about the construction ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections