DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Kinect Sensor TV Clip for XBOX 360 (3-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 22 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBartware10 on 05/03/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product for a great price. Fits nicely on TV and keeps insurance Kinect sensor, without the risk of falling and breaking. Good for those who have little space to support the Kinect sensor or have their TV sets on the wall. Cons:The material it is mad... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygacahwi on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The clip fits perfectly in lcd tvs due to the width of this tvs. The clip do his job correctly and the kinect sensor remain save on it. The price is so cheap. The material is so solid It holds my kinect up to my TV, does exactly what it has to do Do not let th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoizgul on 06/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Is so cheap, so price its the best point. The place for kinect base fix perfectly and is easy to mount for anyone following instructions rear on the box. Cons:Its made on plastic and looks like not very stable because the rear clip doesnt fit with some LCD TVs. You have... Read more

Final Instalation 3 pieces clip Instructions How Mount Plastic Kinect Sensor TV Clip for XBOX 360 (3-Piece Set)
    0 0
  • posted bynowadays on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The clip fits perfectly in lcd tvs due to the width of this tvs. - The clip do his job correctly and the kinect sensor remain save on it. - The price is so good. Cons:- Seems not to be very stable. - The clip does not adjust perfectly to new thin led tvs models but st... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiuberti on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:[en-us] Simple to assemble; [en-us] It really can adapt to any TV set (LED or LCD); [en-us] It has some sponges to protect and secure de TV set. [pt-br] Simples de montar; [pt-br] Realmente pode se adaptar a qualquer aparelho de TV de LED ou LCD; [pt-br] Possui umas espon... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPilan on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The kinect holder does the job quite well. I'm already using it on my TV for more than 6 months, and it's still there. I prefered this one instead of the other holders because it looked strong and with a good quality. well, I was right! Cons:The screw and the nut was mi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulianoCasa on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Firm, well made, good build quality, fit prefectly to almost any flat TV, i tried in a 60" LCD (12cm deep) and in a 46" LED (4 cm deep), and in both tv the clip fit tight, perfect Cons:None at all, no cons. The product do what it is supposed to do. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoxofox on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is the best stand for kinect i have seen, it is very very very easy to use, it is stable and it seems to fit almost every tv screen or computer monitor i know. I does not fall of your screen or monitor quick. Also, the kinect sensor fits good in the holder,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybcbmotta on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It holds my kinect up to my TV, does exactly what it has to do. Do not let the kinect to fall and I can use it as long as I want. Cons:Does not looks to be very strong, so I do not let it up to the TV all the time, I just put it when I want to use, never fells off. Be c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMortohans on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great finish great material! It hold the kinect sensor with good grip! it can be apply on every TV. I have the Samsung S27A950 that is the thiniest TV i have seen and it grip very good Cons:Price is too high fot 2 pieces of plastic and on screw... and it took mo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections