• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Get it if your tv is thick enough

posted by pengekcs2 on 07/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It is very useful if your LCD tv is thick enough. I have a LED tv which is only 2 or 3 cm thick (around 1 - 1.2 inch) and I just could not fix this thing onto it. There is no way.
    However if your tv has a relatively fat back and is at least 10 cm thick (4 inch) then you can go for it. It attaches itself quite strongly if you can make it work.

Cons:

Like above if the back of your tv is curved around the top (where this thing is supposed to attach itself) or it is too thin (anything below 10cm is problematic) then this is not the thing for you.

OtherThoughts:

I have bought one hoping that I could fix my kinect on top of the tv and forget about it. Unfortunately it did not work out - the description could have been better to avoid it happening.
    I have tried to attach additional material to it, and hen that did not work, even tried to cut out bits of in order to fix it, but none of them worked.

Bottomline:

Get it if you have a regular lcd, forget it if your tv is thin (thin is below 10cm).

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections