DX » Community » Reviews » Pro Skit Stainless Steel Retractable Magnetic Grabbing Tool
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywimrom on 12/06/2013

Looks like a pen (Size) but always can reach the most difficult areas with the length when it's +50 cm's long! Very strong magnet that fetches all screws, nuts, nails and what ever you let fall out of reach. For me there are no cons! Even the price is right (Locals would charge more than double the price!) Would be great if there would be something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleoplasenzotti on 09/18/2013

If you use to fix things at home (or work doing so) you´ll love this tool! I was really tired of the nails or screws thal fall while i´m holding somthing whit one hand (I had to leave what I was grabbing, and go to the floor to find whatever had fell). Now i have this, I can reach any metal thing without moving. It extends almost 60 cm, it&... Read more

Stainless Steel Retractable Magnetic Grabbing Tool Stainless Steel Retractable Magnetic Grabbing Tool Stainless Steel Retractable Magnetic Grabbing Tool Stainless Steel Retractable Magnetic Grabbing Tool Stainless Steel Retractable Magnetic Grabbing Tool Stainless Steel Retractable Magnetic Grabbing Tool
    0 0
  • posted bylarsh77 on 08/28/2013

Was always looking for such a tool to pick up screws and washers when working (mainly) on my car but the stuff here in Europe is that damn expensive. The price here (4.60) is pretty good, the build quality is good for non-heavy items and the magnet on the front is powerful (my guess some neodym-magnet). The joint at the front is hopefully useful and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byldaney on 06/12/2013

Great tool to grab screws or nails, magnet is very strong and retractable so you can access very hard places giving the tool the right form Metal seems to be very strong, built and ending is good enough I would love this tool could be moved in a 90 degrees angle, that would make it perfect for difficult places like corners Also I have place it with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheWaG on 01/03/2013

I have tested the little telescope pickup tool right away and I was pretty impressed with the weight it could lift! It is nice and compact, light weight and easy to take along. The elbow does not look too nice and is slightly bent. I hope it will hold well enough. But for the price you pay for it (considering the free shipping!), another one can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkies41 on 09/26/2012

Great tool that will save you a lot of time when you drop a little nut or something like that. Very handy if you like to work on cars, machinery motorbikes, boats etc. It has a really tiny but very powerfull magnetic tip that can easily pick up a mediate sized wrench, bolt, nut, screwdriver etc. None, tough it could be a little more cheaper maybe perhaps ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordvellos on 11/08/2011

the retract feature gives you a good size when opened and yet when it is closed it fits your pocket very strong magnet, im surprised with that, it held my keychain with 11 keys in it! easy to use and keep could use same case or bag to keep it from damaging when inside the toolbox not the cheapest but a fair price i believe very useful tool to grab those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 10/31/2011

I was surprised of the quality and strong magnet. The telescope is made by good and easy construction. You can open and close it easily no problem. The magnetic head can be rotated in all directions and has the strength to pick up about 150 grams and big product like a middle size scissors - this is good Price is not so cheap for DX product I think ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections