Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Keyboard for Archos 101it

posted by cyriusbe on 06/08/2011
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- Keyboard, real one, not that virtual boring one

- Laser, let's say it's a toy for the cat ;-)

- Mini mouse pad, mouse button

- Lighting in the dark

- Can be on the sofa, the archos locked on tv, driving it easy

- work on android 2.3 and seven

- scroll pad !!

- working volume control

Cons:

- Connexion is not always easy to do, even it this kb+mouse is directly and correctly recognized (when entering code on archos, one time, it seems you have to enter it each time, blindly, on the mini keyboard)

for seven i had to make the code paring the other way, from the kbd to z, and not using generated seven code.

- orientation of product is interpreted different way by archos, but this could be the archos system (android)

(vertical, not horizontal, is the way to use it for mouse pad)

-clicking add an extra "up" action in some menus, again this might be due to archos

-some keys have to be "pushed" more hardly than other, at least one time and then it's ok

-some disconnexion with big hand (mine)

OtherThoughts:

Price and usage of such a product is for me a limit to buy it from DX. I accept some flaws on it because of lower price, i would have it returned if more expensive on another company, mainly because of the keys hard to get sometimes, but i cannot compare to another BT kbd so it might be the archos.Part of this review was written using it under win 7, same keys got to be pushed harder ('n' f.i.) to get out, but reaction was faster.

Bottomline:

"using it to type ow without makig correction. i think it ees to be used to makee the problematic keys workig better." Switching back to normal kbd: yep, 'n' need to be pushed harder ;-), 'e' is coming out easy.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections