Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOxerdam on 03/10/2014

- the screen protector is made of a thick acrylic plastic that makes any scratch almost impossible to reach the actual screen. I'm sure that in most of the common situations it would be the most appropriate way to keep the screen out of danger. - the protector is also very easy to put in place. the sticky ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzapbl4 on 11/15/2013

a very strong defense, easy to use. Perfectly protects your screen from scratches and damage. Does not degrade the image and reduces the viewing area. Only one drawback is the thickness of the shield. Because of the thickness can not be closed turning the camera screen glass inside. Camera Canon EOS ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblueknight74 on 03/16/2013

The red letters look nice on the camera, too bad it says 60D/600D. They could have left out the 600D, I'm using it on my 60D ;) It is made out of hard plastic, unlike a thin flexible sheet that you normally get with cellphone protectors. This will protect it a lot more! It is a bit thick, so you can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygorpack on 12/09/2012

The LCD Protector is great, protecting the full surface of the screen. And the frame is already protected. It does not add any distortion to the image, of the size and aberrations of color. With this protector, the LCD does not close well. When you put the LCD screen into the carriage position, the small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPMPhoto on 11/29/2012

Simple, easy to install, durable, quality, lightweight, and thin. And for the price, it does a damn good job. 5 stars for this thingy. Can't close your screen all the way because the protector 'pops out' from the screen a bit. You have to now flip the screen around, and have it facing outwards all the ... Read more

Unboxed Fresh out the Packaging Talking about the Screen Protector - Showing how it looks and Functions

0 0 0

• posted byDarkblade48 on 09/08/2012

Works very well with my Canon 60D, and fits the screen with no problems (as expected). It is very easy to apply, with no problems with air bubbles and/or wrinkles. As it is made of glass, the LCD screen is very well protected, and you will not need to worry about the LCD screen being cracked. The screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPixelato on 07/11/2012

- Very resistant and durable - Fits perfectly in my Kodak Z990 - Cheap - Easy to attach / remove - Protects the LCD from scratches, fingerprints and dust - Muito resistente - Coube perfeitamente em uma Kodak Z990 - Ótimo preço - Muito fácil de aplicar - Protege a tela contra riscos, gordura e poeira ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydenisjoh on 12/12/2011

Seems like good quality, not just a flimsy stick-on piece of plastic. Came in a solid case. It attached easily to the LCD screen ans has not made any difference to the quality of the image. Looks part of camera with the red Canon label and 60D. Pity that the screen won't lock closed but that's no matter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysiberianbat on 09/26/2011

Clean thick film with self-adhesive border. Just peel off base paper and set on the screen. It id easy) So, this protector really helps to care of your cameras screen. This film is thick enough and you would not be able to close your display. (When you close it, you would not hear "click". ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byorhch on 09/21/2011

Cheap, Sturdy, Easy to put and remove, Comes with a cleaning paper Display can't close when the screen protector is attached In my country I could not find a screen protector for 60D so I bought this one and I am happy with it. Very good product with a very good price! It seems to be durable and I think ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections