Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Best buy yet for bent-nose pliers!

posted by crabapp on 06/08/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

These stainless steel bent-nose pliers are well worth this price. They are very well made - they line up perfectly. The PVChandles keep them from slippng around in your hands and keep the weight down. They are well balanced and very useful to have.

Cons:

NONE!

OtherThoughts:

Great small size. Fits perfectly in my hand. The price is so low it is astounding. I make crafts and jewelry, so this is a very important tool for my work, and I do not want a bent-nose pliers that is real heavy. That would make my hands cramp up at the end of the work day. I am ampidexterous and both hands get used in the work that I do. I am an older woman, and it is important for the price to be affordable without compromising quality. This tool and other made by the same company on this site, are just perfect for me.

Bottomline:

The tools at DealExtreme are perfect for me and the work that I do. I require a good quality tool and the price has to be low. Most of my day is spent with tools in-hand, and I do not want to go to bed with achy, cramping hands. These tools are just right..you cannot beat the price either. Same exact tools sell for 4 to 9 times the price in store online and in the street. Thank you DealExtreme for providing me with exactly what I want at the price I can afford.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections