DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI Male to 5 RCA RGB Audio Video AV Component Cable (1.5M-Length)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynil131 on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm very pleased with the quality of the audio video AV component cable! Plastic housing, gold contacts! Very easy to install and setup the computer, tv or videogame! The relatively low price of the cable! The good news is that you can connect in five seconds... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywild3vil on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm very pleased with the quality of the audio video AV component cable! Plastic housing, gold contacts! Very easy to install and setup the computer, tv or videogame! The relatively low price of the cable! The good news is that you can connect in five seconds... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGustavo731 on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cable not cheap but it hasa quality greater than similar cables. Even I did not expect this super quality. The connectors are gold plated. The end wires are color coded, so can be connected to the right ports easily. The while cable has a synthetic jacket,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThemlangi on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is HDMI Male to 5 RCA RGB Audio Video AV Component Cable and it is deacent built quality and works fine. Plugs at both ends are good and are easy to insert and remove. HDMI plug is built quite tough so bends and streach will not damage this cable.It is a good solid... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZeVSMD on 10/17/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The build quality is great. Cons:The cable has an analog output on one side and digital on the other, which makes it useless for most purposes, like connecting a console or PC to a HDTV. Atleast one of the devices connected via this cable should include a buil... Read more

6 1
  • posted byjlopezlago on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The best thing about this product is that the cable is of very good quality. The marking of each connector is very good and it is very easy to install. Works fine. Product as described. Cons:Important: The cable does not convert digital signals to analog so it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byerfanonline on 09/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cable is cheap in compare to many other similar cables. But the quality of the cable is superb. Even I did not expect this super quality. The connectors are gold plated. The end wires are color coded, so can be connected to the right ports easily. The while... Read more

0 0
  • posted byishanka on 10/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Amazing price, and believe me, the quality is a lot better than you may think judging by the pictures. I was surprised when i saw, and so are my wife, who never bought anything from DX. 5 stars really well deserved. Cons:Nothing that i can think about so far. OtherThought... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections