DX » Community » Reviews » 25mm Cutting Disk (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 19 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaosnoff on 02/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good quality for a small price. It cuts nicely through 2mm sheets of steel and other small metal parts, without wearing too much (without reducing its diameter perceptibly). The package is also nice and handy.Cons:So far, none found. As expected, it only cuts small piece... Read more

0 0
  • posted byespadaleo on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:good cutting service for the price, good packaging and quality very useful for cutting stainless steel and aluminumCons:seems fragile at least the one i have. still take precaution when using itOtherThoughts:may be there is a possibility that the product could be a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyrzinhosilva on 07/15/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:exactly what shows in the description of dx. good stuff and apparently resistant. although it took dx delivery position in less than 24 hours. A great price! Thanks DX! Useful for hight-speed rotary tool, such as Dremel and similar. I will buy much more of them,... Read more

Compared with bluetooth behind the envelope of dx video demonstration ... however the machine is faulty then was at low speed
    0 0
  • posted byStynG on 03/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I used them to cut glass bottles and the durability of the disk was highly satisfying. the disk lasted for more than a hour before it wasn't use-able any more. Other materials i used them on are steel and plastic. It worked great. They are great for DIY projects. most of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroxj on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The price is the best you will find.. if you are a DIYer, you cannot loose this chance.. they work just as expected.Cons:They are a little bit smal.. they won't last too much, but for the price you could not ask for anything else I guess, so no much cons about this item.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerumal on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very thin, small diamond coated disk for cutting through anything. Since diamond is the hardest material known it can cut through anything, other than of course another diamond. Useful for shaping carbide tools to prolong their life.Cons:The diamond coating is fr... Read more

Disk used to dress the end of a solid carbide burr
    1 0
  • posted byLZZZZ on 11/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:High durability. Been using the same disk for a long time now. Comes with the shaft. No need to get it from another place/sku.Cons:Could have more disks in the pack for the price. Not really a con, as I said before, they have high durability. I have three more... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycfrek on 08/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-very cheap as compared to branded discs -very durable -works best at high speed (beyond 8000 RPM) -Does not warp even after long usage -single disk lasts for 1 month even after daily usage -can cut metal, wood, plastic -wont break Cons:the mandrel provided is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 02/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Great product quality. The disks are really reliable. - I have spun them to 30.000 rpm and they holed on - they make a perfect cut through aluminum, and thin iron / steel sheets - They have decent advance speed - way better than ceramic disks which warp too f... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysecuredigital on 01/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great idea, and great product. It comes with 4 disks and a metal stick that goes inside the hole of the disk. the other side of the stick is ready to be mounted on your driller. Good to cut hard stuff. Not intended for heavy duty as the rough side of the disk wipes out r... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections