DX » Community » Reviews » 25mm Cutting Disk (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 22 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Cuts lot of kinds of material
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byValtra103 on 08/11/2014

Pros: *Cuts softer metal easily. Didn't tried to cut hard steel. *Fits easily in my cheap mini driling tool Cons: *Quite a lot of vibration. I suppose it can be because of my bad quality drill tool. So your mileage may vary. *Have three easy to lose parts: tiny bolt and two washers, so be carefull. Read more

Impression:Cuts lot of kinds of material;

0 0
  • posted byzipacz on 07/09/2014

Price is the main pro. Definitely You don't expect too much and You won't get too much, but I brushed few glasses with it and it was enough for me. Short life, cheap and creepy face of disks, diamonds fall of quite fast (but regarding the price it is still normal) You get what You pay for. Small money for small endurance, but if You need to do just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaosnoff on 02/27/2014

Good quality for a small price. It cuts nicely through 2mm sheets of steel and other small metal parts, without wearing too much (without reducing its diameter perceptibly). The package is also nice and handy. So far, none found. As expected, it only cuts small pieces. It is a nice and cheap cutting disk. I got nice results cutting various tipes of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzjola on 02/22/2014

Very good price, excellent value. Well made, they cut straight and dont wobble so much. They will last for a long time. Theyre alot bigger than most diamond disks for dremel tools. Material of good quality, comes with all packaging material separated, who has a mini grinding or drimel have to have this kit that is complete and the price is excellent.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byespadaleo on 12/09/2013

good cutting service for the price, good packaging and quality very useful for cutting stainless steel and aluminum seems fragile at least the one i have. still take precaution when using it may be there is a possibility that the product could be a little bigger so you can use it to cut slightly bigger pieces. in conclusion, a very useful product y ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytdetrina on 07/15/2013

Very cheap, easy to use, and very useful for DIY. I have tried it on some materials: plastic, wood and aluminium plates and cut it without problems. Good cutting quality and precision All the disks may be small for some things. For me are big enough All 4 disks have the same dimensions. The size is good to cut plates and provides a nice torque but someone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergikik on 07/15/2013

Fairly well priced. Cuts plastics well without clogging. Cuts soft wood ok if need be. None, unless your expecting this disc to cut everything you throw at it. I bought this mainly to cut plastics, and for that it is doing the job well. The cut-off wheels included in the rotary tool kits usually wear down very quickly so this is a cost effective replacement.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyrzinhosilva on 07/15/2013

exactly what shows in the description of dx. good stuff and apparently resistant. although it took dx delivery position in less than 24 hours. A great price! Thanks DX! Useful for hight-speed rotary tool, such as Dremel and similar. I will buy much more of them, to my model works here. pt-br exatamente o que mostra na descrição da dx. material bom e ... Read more

Compared with bluetooth behind the envelope of dx video demonstration ... however the machine is faulty then was at low speed
    0 0
  • posted byStynG on 03/06/2013

I used them to cut glass bottles and the durability of the disk was highly satisfying. the disk lasted for more than a hour before it wasn't use-able any more. Other materials i used them on are steel and plastic. It worked great. They are great for DIY projects. most of one of the disk was off centre so when I used it. it was spinning really weird.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroxj on 02/14/2013

The price is the best you will find.. if you are a DIYer, you cannot loose this chance.. they work just as expected. They are a little bit smal.. they won't last too much, but for the price you could not ask for anything else I guess, so no much cons about this item. I keep complaining that too much words are required for a review to be accepted!!! ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections