DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine HB4F1 Compatible Rechargeable 3.7V 1500mAh Li-ion Battery for Huawei E585/E5830
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byentorun on 07/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Replaced my original Ideos X5 battery with this one without any problem. The sizes were almost the same as the original one, i didn't have to make any adjustments to fit. Ideos X5 charges the battery without any problem. It doesn't overheat too much on heavy usage or wh... Read more

Original vs DX 01 Front Original vs DX 02 Back
    0 0
  • posted byiamvincentsim on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very cheap price for a replacement battery for my huawei modem since my original battery had already spoilt. item was well package in a bubble wrap envelope to ensure there was no damage to the battery Cons:shipment took quite some time to reach me (approximately 1 week p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiquitousarda on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is enough for normal use. I'm using whatsapp, facebook, twitter etc. 15-20 minutes internet, 15 minutes speaking and it's going more than 20 hours. Really excellent job for it's price. In my country batteries for ideos x5 about 10 dolars + shipping. This on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuidje on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought two of these batteries to try to "resuscitate" my generic tablet (similar to SKU: 107317) and worked pretty well!! It's not only bring back the device to life as it actually boosted the working time of the device. Cons:Nothing that I can thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycloudpol7 on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good capacity. almost as good as original huawei battery but for 5x lower price. The quality of the battery is very well. For that price it's great idea to take one more as backup witch You can have in wallet. Cons:Is slightly bigger in size than oryginal one,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byv0id81 on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ordered 1 battery and it is working great as backup battery for my phone The quality of the battery is very well. They holds great charge and pretty looks the same with my phone. Very cheap compare to other products. Fast Delivery. Cons:Both visually different... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypastormendoza on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As hard original wing, and work on my huawei E5836 3G wifi router.lasts about 2 ½ hours to the router or masxima speed HSPA. Cons:I heat my router when the paper was crumpled battery, while the original does not happen that. For the rest does what it should do.not th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJari71 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Really cheap *Fits perfectly in Huawei Ideos X5/U8800 *Works very well (at least better than my 18 months old original one...) Cons:*Ordered two of these. One is working ok while second one didn't last even one day (from 100% to 4% in 10 hours). That's why only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrainier17 on 10/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ordered 3 batteries and they are working great as backup battery for my Huawei e560 pocket wifi : ) The quality of the battery is good. They holds great charge and pretty looks the same with my huawei e560 battery. Very cheap compare to other products I found on other o... Read more

HB4F1 BATTERY_01 HB4F1 BATTERY_02
    0 2
  • posted byedoderoo on 08/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and works exactly as the original battery. I do 8-12 hours with the batteries once charged fully, just like the original does. Cons:Is slightly bigger in size, need a tool to whip battery out of the phone. You can scratch off a bit of plastic from the top/bottom s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections