DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine HB4F1 Compatible Rechargeable 3.7V 1500mAh Li-ion Battery for Huawei E585/E5830
Customer’s impression:
Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhelllion on 11/23/2014

Thank you very much. Sorry, but I don't speak English very well, so I'll write in Russian. Спасибо за батарею! Именно то, что я хотел. Доставка шла примерно полтора месяца. Аккумулятор качественный, хоть и не подошла по размерам для Texet X-Basic, но это не проблема. Покупайте! Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byentorun on 07/09/2014

Replaced my original Ideos X5 battery with this one without any problem. The sizes were almost the same as the original one, i didn't have to make any adjustments to fit. Ideos X5 charges the battery without any problem. It doesn't overheat too much on heavy usage or while charging. The capacity seems ... Read more

Original vs DX 01 Front Original vs DX 02 Back

0 0 0

• posted bySAMET04106 on 01/19/2014

I bought one Genuine HB4F1 Battery for Huawei ideos x5 u8800two months ago. and i really loved it. Because it's geniune and as i wanted. So i bought three more for this product. If you need, buy it. Because you will love it. There are no cons for this product. You may think if it's really geniune or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndrewwwwG on 12/11/2013

Genuine HB4F1 Compatible Rechargeable 3.7V 1500mAh Li-ion Battery for Huawei E585/E5830 - True capacity, suitable for L10 (M10) 3G 150Mbps Wi-Fi Router Supports SIM Card / Power Bank / Broadband Access / TF (http://dx.com/p/m10-3g-150mbps-wi-fi-router-supports-sim-card-power-bank-broadband-access-tf-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySAMET04106 on 11/15/2013

Great production and geniune i think. I think I'll buy more from this production. Better than other products. Fits perfectly to the phone u8800 ideos x5. fast shipment and website answer whatever you ask from them. This is also great. there is no cons for this production. If you need it, you should buy ... Read more

Genuine and the product Genuine and the product Genuine and the product Genuine and the product

0 0 0

• posted byiamvincentsim on 06/18/2013

very cheap price for a replacement battery for my huawei modem since my original battery had already spoilt. item was well package in a bubble wrap envelope to ensure there was no damage to the battery shipment took quite some time to reach me (approximately 1 week plus) not sure if this is the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byubiquitousarda on 05/01/2013

It is enough for normal use. I'm using whatsapp, facebook, twitter etc. 15-20 minutes internet, 15 minutes speaking and it's going more than 20 hours. Really excellent job for it's price. In my country batteries for ideos x5 about 10 dolars + shipping. This one is really cheap and good quality. Shipping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuidje on 03/23/2013

I bought two of these batteries to try to "resuscitate" my generic tablet (similar to SKU: 107317) and worked pretty well!! It's not only bring back the device to life as it actually boosted the working time of the device. Nothing that I can think of. Nice and cheap batteries. As a replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycloudpol7 on 02/07/2013

Good capacity. almost as good as original huawei battery but for 5x lower price. The quality of the battery is very well. For that price it's great idea to take one more as backup witch You can have in wallet. Is slightly bigger in size than oryginal one, need a tool to take out battery from the phone.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byv0id81 on 02/01/2013

Ordered 1 battery and it is working great as backup battery for my phone The quality of the battery is very well. They holds great charge and pretty looks the same with my phone. Very cheap compare to other products. Fast Delivery. Both visually different and share the same serial number. Visually the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections