DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine HB4F1 Compatible Rechargeable 3.7V 1500mAh Li-ion Battery for Huawei E585/E5830
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome bad battery
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9296344 on 07/20/2015

I had initial issues with a previous order and DX.com offered to replace the 2 faulty batteries. I received my 2 new batteries and they are working 100% Was quicker than the previous order but I'm happy it did arrive in working order.

Impression:bad battery;

0 0 0

• posted byAgila on 06/24/2015

As far as I can see a perfect 1:1 replacement for the original HB4F1 battery. Why is there the word 'Compatible' in the product title next to 'Genuine'? Based on 'compatible' I was expecting a copy cat :-) See picture with both the original battery (right, 2011) and the new one (left, 2015) I the... Read more

Perfect replacement for Huawei E586 Mobile Wifi Perfect replacement for Huawei E586 Mobile Wifi

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byesranta on 06/21/2015

The battery is charged 3 months after the operation 0% - > 100% in about 30 minutes? Cleared a couple of hours.

Impression:bad battery;

0 0 0

• posted bydiogocarvalho on 05/19/2015

My Ideos X5 now last almost the same time like when I buy the phone. I think it is not original but it is the double more durable than my 3 years original battery. It is cheap and a good replacement. Thanks.

0 0 0

• posted byaydemiri on 03/15/2015

iyi.....................................................................................

0 0 0

• posted byhelllion on 11/23/2014

Thank you very much. Sorry, but I don't speak English very well, so I'll write in Russian. Спасибо за батарею! Именно то, что я хотел. Доставка шла примерно полтора месяца. Аккумулятор качественный, хоть и не подошла по размерам для Texet X-Basic, но это не проблема. Покупайте!

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byentorun on 07/09/2014

Replaced my original Ideos X5 battery with this one without any problem. The sizes were almost the same as the original one, i didn't have to make any adjustments to fit. Ideos X5 charges the battery without any problem. It doesn't overheat too much on heavy usage or while charging. The capacity... Read more

Original vs DX 01 Front Original vs DX 02 Back

0 0 0

• posted bySAMET04106 on 01/19/2014

I bought one Genuine HB4F1 Battery for Huawei ideos x5 u8800two months ago. and i really loved it. Because it's geniune and as i wanted. So i bought three more for this product. If you need, buy it. Because you will love it. There are no cons for this product. You may think if it's really geniune... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndrewwwwG on 12/11/2013

Genuine HB4F1 Compatible Rechargeable 3.7V 1500mAh Li-ion Battery for Huawei E585/E5830 - True capacity, suitable for L10 (M10) 3G 150Mbps Wi-Fi Router Supports SIM Card / Power Bank / Broadband Access / but has less capacity than original battery. I can recommend it to use.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySAMET04106 on 11/15/2013

Great production and geniune i think. I think I'll buy more from this production. Better than other products. Fits perfectly to the phone u8800 ideos x5. fast shipment and website answer whatever you ask from them. This is also great. there is no cons for this production. If you need it, you buy... Read more

Genuine and the product Genuine and the product Genuine and the product Genuine and the product

0 0 0

DX Everywhere