Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzen1991 on 12/07/2014

Pros: Value for money. Works great. This is my second set so far and I'm very pleased with it. Great way to customize your controller. Cons: None that I can think of. Read more

Impression:good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byRikup75 on 06/07/2014

- Excellent rubber quality for thumbpad covers - Trigger buttons are tight and have good feeling - D-pad has a bit of foam inside, which makes it smooth to use - Price could be one Euro less - I wonder if there would be a spare-stickers for D-pad? I would be interested "double-pack" ot these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacrim on 10/19/2013

The trigger extensions make the PS3 Dual Shock 3 controllers much easier and more comfortable to use. No more slipping off the trigger while racing or having to press the trigger at an unnatural angle, now you can just pull a nicely rounded trigger (somewhat like the Xbox controllers triggers). They ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybraajcm on 03/10/2013

very good product, provides a great comfort to the player, increasing the gameplay during Provides improved contact with the controls, facilitating movements during games.. No problems and packaging, only a little difficulty in placing the covers of directional. product with good price, good quality,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydunker on 06/24/2012

It does what it's suppose to do I uses all the parts except for one in this kit It's very cheap None.. or.. maybe.. The rubber thingies for the analog sticks has some kind of logo on the top side.. you don't feel it but you see it.. I don't use the part for the "Triangle,#,O,X" But It seams ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadrianomm on 07/18/2011

The product is ok, but the idea is not as good as I thought. Build quality is ok, the same I expect consider the price of the item... The only thing that is ok is the direction stick. It has double side tape and you can glue on your controller. You can also remove it, but to glue it again you will need ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections