Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRikup75 on 06/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Excellent rubber quality for thumbpad covers - Trigger buttons are tight and have good feeling - D-pad has a bit of foam inside, which makes it smooth to use Cons:- Price could be one Euro less - I wonder if there would be a spare-stickers for D-pad? OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybraajcm on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very good product, provides a great comfort to the player, increasing the gameplay during Provides improved contact with the controls, facilitating movements during games.. Cons:No problems and packaging, only a little difficulty in placing the covers of directional. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydunker on 06/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what it's suppose to do I uses all the parts except for one in this kit It's very cheap Cons:None.. or.. maybe.. The rubber thingies for the analog sticks has some kind of logo on the top side.. you don't feel it but you see it.. OtherThoughts:I don't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrianomm on 07/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is ok, but the idea is not as good as I thought. Build quality is ok, the same I expect consider the price of the item... The only thing that is ok is the direction stick. It has double side tape and you can glue on your controller. You can also re... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections