DX » Community » Reviews » 9006 5000K 55W Diamond Vision Premium Halogen Headlight Bulbs (12V / 2-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by2011jeny007 on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:1st drive at night was underwhelming, but quickly changed to illuminating when I entered a dark stretch.Cons:excellent quality product, very easy installation and excellent durability. The price is also much lower than what is sold in Brazil and the product is working pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2011jeny007 on 11/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:excellent quality product, very easy installation and excellent durability. The price is also much lower than what is sold in Brazil and the product is working perfectly. An opportunity to buy to resell and earn some money from it. I recommend to all who are interested.C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseamaster84 on 11/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The closest thing to xenon I found. Genuine Philips.Cons:Poor lifetime of the bulb. Not as cheep as some other bulbs on DX.OtherThoughts:A nice white light, looks great.Bottomline:I bought a pair of these for the first time in May 2012, and the left bulb lasted for 2 wee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBabuzin on 09/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:excellent quality product, very easy installation and excellent durability. The price is also much lower than what is sold in Brazil and the product is working perfectly. An opportunity to buy to resell and earn some money from it. I recommend to all who are interested.C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntonioPaiva on 09/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good price for an original product Philips. Here in Brazil it costs around U$45,00.Cons:So far I did not have problems with it. I hope this lamp has a long life.OtherThoughts:I already knew this lamp. The brightness is almost white and it has a good range. I woud like th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLarryibc on 09/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:1st drive at night was underwhelming, but quickly changed to illuminating when I entered a dark stretch. These bulbs made my wife's car much safer to drive in low beam on a dark Canadian night.Cons:Early times yet. We'll need a passage of time to assess long te... Read more

1 0
  • Meh
    posted by2fat2furious on 10/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Pricing was attractive -White light looked really nice Cons:-One headlamp burned out after 2 months of use -Intensity was not as expected OtherThoughts:-Shipping was okay. Bottomline:You get what you pay for really. But if you are looking into a brighter option over sto... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections