DX » Community » Reviews » H4 5000K 60/55W Diamond Vision Premium Halogen Headlight Bulbs (12V / 2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdemilsonTI on 03/11/2013

Greatly improved visibility. With increased visibility believe that increased driving safety. Very beautiful also, ie, it is much better than the yellowish light of lamps common. It has a great quality of construction, well done indeed. There is no contraindication to date. She may not be original, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjve92 on 02/01/2013

Gives a good bright xenon'ish light. Easy to install. Brither and seems more powerfull than normal halogen bulbs. E1 marked bulbs, so no problems with the cops or periodic technical inspection(EU) One of the bulbs had a clinking noise when i shaked it, but it works so i dont care. Dont have any other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaogfiori on 01/17/2013

It's a good lamp for the price, but it sure is not original, it's worth the price, but has a somewhat dubious quality, arrived quickly at my house, and easy installation. It is certainly not a lamp original, but the cost of it, about 75% cheaper than that sold in my country, just paying off. For the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byguilhermesf1991 on 11/29/2012

Nice product, comes on a nice and safe package and it works!! And the most important for brazilians: it came on the original philips pack so we can show to police officers to prove that it is not a xenon lamp. On the down light mode the light seems to be more blue than white. But when you increase the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybercres03 on 06/28/2012

lamps have good quality. the box is very good. is unlikely to become broken. while not 5000k must be close to 4000k. This from a white shine that much more common halogen. las lamparas tiene buena calidad. la caja es muy buena. es poco probable que lleguen rotas. si bien no tienen 5000k deben estar cercanos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypwongkk on 10/27/2011

The light and throw is further than my original blub that comes stock with the car. Initially wanted a pure white blub, the white is the colour of this background), but was a bit disappointed after installing it. The light is similiar to the halogen blubs, but on a lighter yellow side. The plastic cover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaavi on 08/29/2011

The light is white. They look cool. Clearly they are not genuine Philips bulbs. It seems like the light is darker than my stock bulbs, or almost the same thing. I bought these lamps to improve my view at night, but they don't make any difference at all. I've adjusted my headlights for the low-beam, because ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections