DX » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Ipod Nano 6
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrarito on 12/19/2012

very good one, i have it on my nano (which I use every day) for few mont now. I didn't fell down, protects very well, and you don't notice it on the screen. It got scratched a bit, but that is no wonder as I usually keep nano in pocket, together with keys and coins. size is not quite accurate, is is slightly smaller than the screen, maybe half a mm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygulymar on 11/21/2012

The pro is that is really cheap if you compare with another lcd protectors. Another good point is that is shaped for ipod nano 6, and it fits just perfect to the screen. No bubbles, no imperfect corners, no orange peel. Do as it promises. Otherwise, The quality of the protector is not that good. (Ok, its better than NOTHING protecting your screen). ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanySpike on 08/21/2012

It fits the screen and it protects the ipod. Also, It's easy to apply, which is always a concern with these things. It comes off a little too easily, so you always have to be careful to stick it back on when one of the lids come off I wish the package contained more than one protector, so I could replace it when this one comes off. It does the job, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfelmanc on 08/12/2012

I can see only good things on it. This product protects the iPod 6 screen. It is very clear and seamlessly. More important, it does not interfere with touch screen's responsiveness, that is already very good on iPod Nano 6 and continues to be that way with the protector. It's very cheap. No cons. It works. You only have to clean the screen very well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxxnsdamanxx on 06/18/2012

Well there are a couple pros: The first one is that this product is very cheap Another pro is that it is easy to apply to the screen of your ipod nano, youcan do it without getting finger prints onthe sticky side of the protector. One con is that it bubbles even when the surface of the ipod is clean and clear of any debris. A second con is that it falls ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 06/15/2012

Whenever I have the phone screen a bit dirty, clean it with anything. This is not going to scratch or anything, recommended. So far it has been great. size is exact still unable to find the bad thing about this. Will feedback in future if I can find any cons. Buy it since it is so cheap. I might want to buy 1 more extra to keep it since I may need it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDarkblade48 on 01/24/2012

Great screen protector for the iPod nano 6. Fits perfectly, and is very easy to apply. It even comes with a cleaning cloth, though I never used for fear that it may scratch the screen. None, for this price, it is much cheaper than any alternative that you could buy from a brick and mortar store! As with any screen protector, the surface that it is applied ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections