Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by igormateus on 01/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- The price is good, especially when you compare with the local market; - The quality is acceptable; - Excelente cost-benefit ratio; - I'm very satisfied. It's working as I expected. Cons:- For sure, this is not the kind of product that is going to last forever and ever.... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by drcan on 08/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It does what is intendet to: Perfectly fits the device (Galaxy Tab P1000) and protects. Magnets in front cover clutches the body and covers the screen well. My case's inner lining is also made of black material (different than shown here, see photos by me) and all black... Read more

0 0
  • posted by vove on 06/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Very good price. - Easy to use. - Fits galaxy tab very well, the holes for the camera at the back and the one for the front are properly situated. - Quite comfortable. Cons:- Build quality could be better. I don't think that the cover will stand for a long time in active... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections