Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymicop on 06/22/2014

Works perfectly with HDD and multi DVDROM, if red LED comes ON something is wrong. And you must reconnect device. I tried to use this converter on two PCs and it worked well on both. Faster DATA transfer than IDE connection. Good price. Compatible with all IDE devices. Good choice to use old hard drive ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydersoi on 06/02/2013

Little, easy to install and use. Doesn't need any knowledge in informatic or electronic. Also ther is a cable with, so you don't need too buy one! He had all de connexon that you need. Delicate... Very delicate, you juste puch some part of the piece and it may break... O.K, ther is a cable but he is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymutis3000 on 04/06/2013

Converter works with hard disk drives and optical drives like CD-ROM, DVD-ROM. Easy install, converter has all the needed cabels included. Fits firmly in place. Very low price, and works flawlessly. There's no kind of casing, so inner workings of converter are bare to touch. Risk of electric shock? Well ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytheunf on 03/24/2013

I really helped me to power up an old dual p3 server with SATA Harddrives! Now i have four sata II harddrives running on it using the primary/slave of the two IDE channels. Much better that my old 80G SCSI-II Harddrives. I preffer to cover the board with a plastic tape because of the solded ends. I really ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byYenary on 03/17/2013

Nice item. small and good pcb. not so bad compare with the price. cable and socket all complete. nice colour. The packing not good enough. and i get this item's package without being locked. No instruction code. Not so long the cable of the SATA. Next time make sure the item sending with all packing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhlinka on 12/28/2012

Good function on new motherboard gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H with old IDE DVD drive HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H55N, fully functional read and write. Good price. Only HW solution, no any drivers need. Careful assemble, lock IDE socket in some cases (my DVD drive for example) allows reverse connection! Pack includes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysirprospect on 12/28/2012

- Works exceptionally well - No issues whatsoever - Quiet Operation - Draws low amount of power - Minimal profile inside the computer - sits firm with the hard drive - Initial setup may confuse novices The Adapter is perfect for everyone with older hard drives that know how to properly configure this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrantly on 11/21/2012

Plug...play. No special software required. Pretty simple operation. (If you are a pull it apart and get yours hands dirty type of person.) Requires some technical knowledge. Have you replaced a hard drive in a PC? Or a broken DVD or CD player? If so then congrates you are now qualified! Worked well when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKameSense on 05/15/2011

Works very well with recent and older IDE drives, even with manufacturer utilities like PowerMax and SHDIAG. Works in AHCI or standard modes. Didn't work with a Plextor IDE DVD reader, nor with a Plextor IDE DVD writer, nor with a Sony IDE DVD reader. I tried on 2 different motherboards in AHCI or standard ... Read more

1 0 5

• posted bycarlosserra on 12/17/2010

I have had this product for quite some time and I have not had any issues in the functionality.It works ok, very fast transfer rate.I use it on a WD 80Gb, and i try it as a boot disk, and it woks very whell. Doesn't have any protection over the adapter's circuitry. This means that you can accidentally ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections