DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Stainless Steel Folding Pocket Knife with Clip (65MM-Blade)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblackstag1 on 06/25/2014

what a great all round little knife,its very comfortable and comes nice and sharp ready for use out of the box i keep mine clipped on my backpack when out in the mountains on manouvers great on your hip or belt too very sleek desighn and build material are fantastic very strong robust knife and always comes in handy and gets a whole lot of use ,its ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byRazzkrull on 02/19/2014

Came Razor sharp. Durable and classy design. good quality steel. the grip is phenomenal, even with big hands! the blade lock is really strong, and will make any prolonged cutting childsplay can be hard to open and close at first, however once you get the know-how, it's a no longer an issue. the Deer or Elk design on the handle, is not just white paint,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrifraf98 on 02/17/2014

Great quality build of the knife and sharp blade. Nice clip for belts or pants which makes it easily accessible and a solid and smooth mechanism of the blade so it opens up and closes very smoothly. Smaller than expected so a bit too expensive for that reason but otherwise a great knife! Buy if you need a small and handy knife for simple/ mediocre tasks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaazor53 on 06/18/2013

Amazing quality, even though the side screw goes a bit loose after a few days, it can easily be fixed with a small screwdriver. It's fully made of metal, has an excellent grip, small size, perfect for carrying. The clip is really hard and excellent quality as well, it won't easily get loose. Perfectly sharpened blade. None as far as I know. Nothing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjaspernathan on 01/27/2013

Small, easy to carry, nice action when opening the knife, made exclusively with metal so it feels more durable, nice to grip, liner lock works well (not too difficult to unlock) Did not come as sharp as I would have liked, but it is ok after some sharpening, one star down for that good if you need a pocket knife that does not look too intimidating works ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections