- Good quality steel. Similar to 440 with Mo,Va additions from other brands. Good wear resistance. Can be sharpened pretty sharp.
- It's slim design with deep pocket clip.
- Blade is think enough(2.3mm).
- Nice finish of the blade and the handle. - The opening is not easy with one hand. Design flaw IMO.... Read more
Very well packaged, high quality build. Surprisingly fits in hands for this small size and shape. Good weight for the material and constriction. No significant cons. Maybe a little more resistance when opening. Only bigger disadvantage is price - little bit higher for DX prices. I am very pleased with ... Read more
- It's a Tekut knife. I've had other knives from that same brand and I like the brand so far.
- It's a compact knife for everyday carry.
- Has a VERY WELL POSITIONED clip.
- Steel quality is good. It's written as 7Cr17MoV steel. Looks like so as it seems to have pretty decent hardness and wear resistance.... Read more
Popping hair sharp out of the box.
Deep pocket carry (don't show the knife, only the clip).
Goot fit and finish (regardless the price).
Nice packagin in case you are thinking in the it as a gift (good looking box, sealed in hermetic bag, instructions) If any, the size. Blade is the same long a ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.