DX » Community » Reviews » Nite Ize 2-Mode Light Up Red LED Light Dog Collar - Red (1 x CR2032/Size-L)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobbycat79 on 02/05/2014

It's a really good belt that your dog visible in dark situations. We use this collar every night and can follow him now. Because the dog is dark colored we normally had big trouble following him in the dark, these days are over. Price and battery life. I think this collar could be cheaper. Als the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydulunch on 10/05/2013

This LED Light collar is perfect to locate your dog at night when he take a night walk. So it can be spotted at night and it is funny to see it on. The led light it is very bright at night and I can see my dog far away. The switch has the 3 lighter: normal blinker, rapid blinker and complete on. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymah1er on 12/08/2012

It's a really good dog collar, a really good safety thing because the dog is visible from afar. A big plus is that you can choose a flashing or constant light on the dog collar, another good thing is that it is reflective tape sewn into the collar so your dog can also be seen in the glow if the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byziupo on 03/09/2012

Collar is made of some kind of nylon and plastic illuminated portion of the colored LED diode at the end. The whole thing is solidly constructed and can be clipped to the leash. Together with the dog is very well visible in the night and clearly visible on a cloudy day. The only con is the lack of protection ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections