DX » Community » Reviews » High Brightness 12W 12-LED 1080LM White LED Ceiling Lamp/Down Light (85~265V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byangelbla on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great lamp. Bought it for the bathroom. Although I thought it was going to be a bit dim... no way. Plenty of light, much more than I thought. I was surprised by the extremely wide angle of the light. Covers all my bathroom with only one lamp. Brings a huge heat sink abo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntonmin on 09/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this lamp to use during a bathroom renovation and was very impressed with the build quality and light output. I would estimate it has about the same intensity as a 60w incandescent bulb. The beam angle is much wider than conventional down lights which... Read more

0 0
  • posted byveryperson on 10/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:One lamp installed in the shower ceiling. This lamp is perfect because it is closed, unlike other ceiling lamps which have openings around the LEDs where water could splash and touch the wiring. Unlike the other reviewer, my unit came completely assembled, no need to scre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNielV on 05/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice light. It is made from a number of LEDs as can be seen in the pictures. The circuit board is labelled Osram so might be a very good design. The power supply looks good. It is 310mA and output around 24V to 44V. It is properly sealed and potted. It look... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections