Customer’s impression:
Very good lamp
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Ideal as a feature light in bathroom

posted by Antonmin on 09/05/2012
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I bought this lamp to use during a bathroom renovation and was very impressed with the build quality and light output. I would estimate it has about the same intensity as a 60w incandescent bulb. The beam angle is much wider than conventional down lights which means I can get away with only 3 lamps in place of 4 or 5 conventional lamps and the price is half of what the local lighting shop wants for a similar unit.

Cons:

Mounting springs look a bit flimsy but they do hold the weight OK.
    DC wiring is too short to allow the lamp to be dropped down if needed.

OtherThoughts:

Excellent value for a LED downlight. If it lives up to its claimed life then I shouldn't need to replace it for many, many years. The satin finish makes for a very professional appearance. I was a little apprehensive as to the build quality when I ordered it but after inspecting this unit I ordered two more to complete the renovation.

Bottomline:

I would highly recommend this product to anyone wishing to take advantage of the latest in lighting technology and replacing their old incandescent lamps with LEDs.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere