• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Ideal as a feature light in bathroom

posted by Antonmin on 09/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I bought this lamp to use during a bathroom renovation and was very impressed with the build quality and light output. I would estimate it has about the same intensity as a 60w incandescent bulb. The beam angle is much wider than conventional down lights which means I can get away with only 3 lamps in place of 4 or 5 conventional lamps and the price is half of what the local lighting shop wants for a similar unit.

Cons:

Mounting springs look a bit flimsy but they do hold the weight OK.
    DC wiring is too short to allow the lamp to be dropped down if needed.

OtherThoughts:

Excellent value for a LED downlight. If it lives up to its claimed life then I shouldn't need to replace it for many, many years. The satin finish makes for a very professional appearance. I was a little apprehensive as to the build quality when I ordered it but after inspecting this unit I ordered two more to complete the renovation.

Bottomline:

I would highly recommend this product to anyone wishing to take advantage of the latest in lighting technology and replacing their old incandescent lamps with LEDs.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections