Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabi68 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cette pince est vraiment très pratique. Elle est solide et de bonne qualité. Je la recommande a tous ceux qui ont besoin de plier, couper, tordre etc des petites choses.Cons:Cependant, la partie coupante s’avoue un peu vite vaincu sur des câbles de section... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyonchilord on 09/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:#exellent build quality #shipped lighty lubbed and arrives without surfece rust #cheap #works smooth i use them for arts and crafts im a designer and thay work perfactly for me ive used them for works that are not realy meant for them and thay didnt get any dam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeltel999 on 08/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:For less the £2 including delivery they are very well made. Perfect for lightweight electronics use. Points close together very precisely Cutter also sharp, with no visible gap on mine Good finish Good grade metal with no sign of rust on mine. Not covered in oil and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhabrr on 04/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very cheap and well build pliers. Both parts fit perfectly together They come in a decent package (as shown in the pictures), which makes them appropriate as a gift too. They look sturdier than I expected for this price. Easy to use, since there's a spring that... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykitsove on 12/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Definitely has a sturdy build! Everything clasps perfectly, the tip and the inner cutting part connects amazingly well. Good grip and it's of a handy size for most small stuff (I use it for fishing, hooks and such) Cons:There aren't really any cons to speak of,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byerdabyz on 09/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:They are small, much more than you'll expect, so they are ideal for small tool boxes. Made of steel, and look strong they have something like a "spring" mechanism to keep them opened until you make force. Cons:They don't close perfectly, and there's alw... Read more

1 0
  • posted byllasher on 10/29/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good build quality UsefulCons:Small size as describedOtherThoughts:I love pliers. You can't have too many pairs of 'em. These Dx ones are, in my opinion, better made than the average Chinese made pliers.Bottomline:You can't go wrong with these. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections