DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Vehicle 18-LED Red + Blue 3-Mode Strobe Light (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklink140 on 11/16/2013

It works. 3 different flashing patterns. The case that holds it all together seems adequete, but not exceptional. You can't just plug it in and it works. You must operate a switch on the side of it, and to turn it off, you have to go press more than once as it changes patterns until you find OFF again. You could tape the switch on, and plug it in to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaltonxx on 09/18/2013

Muy luminoso, se ve bárbaro en la oscuridad y a la distancia. Destellos muy potentes. Es muy pequeño pero no le quita la utilidad. El cable debería ser más largó para poder llegar cómodo a cualquier parte del auto. Quizás si el precio fuera un poco menor sería exelente! Muy útil para viajes y tener que se&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybtoroman on 04/10/2013

Very functional, low weight, four modes to operate, easy to use, more than promised look, better then on the picture. I recommend this product, cheap, very good looking, good finish. If you plan to put this led blinker at the rear window of the car manufacturers should consider making a external command button (switch) to operate led blinker. I can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonx75 on 01/25/2013

- Good quality - Easy to install - 4 mode strobe lights - more than promised - Seen pretty good at daylight - Seen really good at night - Fair price for good quality item - Smaller than other similar products - Can be seen better at daylight - The screws are a little bit hard to put in. Worth the money! If you are looking for a high power strobe lights ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeastblade on 02/27/2012

great lights, strong and durable gets noticed even in daylight great piece for volunteer EMT's and firefighters for their car a bit smaller then i expected but the quality make up for that tho the piece that hold the light is very loose and and wont stay in the position u want it some times i would recommend this product to friends and any one who i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredwolf on 06/06/2011

This is a handy real inexpensive alternative to modern LED strobe lights. The other types of lights typically cost between 70-150.00 this offers more than enough nighttime and so-so daytime brightness and has all standard strobe patterns. Power cord is cheap wont withstand daily unplugging but you can get a replacement at any radio shack. The strobe ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfotojoc2 on 05/05/2011

Despite its simplicity, it fills a role and does it well. Flashing pattern could be designed to be different I think. The main advantage of the device is the price. You get a lot of money. A small flaw may be that the fit between the metal hanger and the device itself is not 100%. But it is almost the only deficiency I found. As I mentioned, I think ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections