DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Vehicle 18-LED Red + Blue 3-Mode Strobe Light (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklink140 on 11/16/2013

It works. 3 different flashing patterns. The case that holds it all together seems adequete, but not exceptional. You can't just plug it in and it works. You must operate a switch on the side of it, and to turn it off, you have to go press more than once as it changes patterns until you find OFF again.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaltonxx on 09/18/2013

Muy luminoso, se ve bárbaro en la oscuridad y a la distancia. Destellos muy potentes. Es muy pequeño pero no le quita la utilidad. El cable debería ser más largó para poder llegar cómodo a cualquier parte del auto. Quizás si el precio fuera un poco menor sería ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybtoroman on 04/10/2013

Very functional, low weight, four modes to operate, easy to use, more than promised look, better then on the picture. I recommend this product, cheap, very good looking, good finish. If you plan to put this led blinker at the rear window of the car manufacturers should consider making a external command ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRonx75 on 01/25/2013

- Good quality - Easy to install - 4 mode strobe lights - more than promised - Seen pretty good at daylight - Seen really good at night - Fair price for good quality item - Smaller than other similar products - Can be seen better at daylight - The screws are a little bit hard to put in. Worth the money!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeastblade on 02/27/2012

great lights, strong and durable gets noticed even in daylight great piece for volunteer EMT's and firefighters for their car a bit smaller then i expected but the quality make up for that tho the piece that hold the light is very loose and and wont stay in the position u want it some times i would recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byredwolf on 06/06/2011

This is a handy real inexpensive alternative to modern LED strobe lights. The other types of lights typically cost between 70-150.00 this offers more than enough nighttime and so-so daytime brightness and has all standard strobe patterns. Power cord is cheap wont withstand daily unplugging but you can ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfotojoc2 on 05/05/2011

Despite its simplicity, it fills a role and does it well. Flashing pattern could be designed to be different I think. The main advantage of the device is the price. You get a lot of money. A small flaw may be that the fit between the metal hanger and the device itself is not 100%. But it is almost the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections