DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip - Fairy (17.1cm Full-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRCode on 05/05/2014

Great little knife to carry around everyday. I've carried it around once or twice a week for 2 years, and the finish is still like new. Obviously you have to take care of it, but with little care, it'll last for a long time. It's a $10 knife, so it's expected it doesn't have a good releasing mechanism,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWhattheshitthe on 03/28/2014

Extremely sharp and pointy which is a good thing for me. Color is really beautiful. Mechanism works smoothly. Easy to clean. No cons I can think of. Everything is fine up until now. It would be great if there were more color options. Current color is great but it could be much better if we had color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenbryson on 03/07/2014

This folding knife looks very nice. I was pleasently surprised by the sharpness, it goes through paper easily. It is safe and easy to use. The belt clip works fine and is quite sturdy. All in all very nice! The blade is a little difficult to pull out when knife is folded. Some lubricant will help this.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedrocastro97 on 01/20/2014

It's sharp , really sharp . Very usefull , very beautiful too . Shine like hell , has it's charm . I loved it . One of the best blades i've ever seen . The opening its not one of the best .... The trigger could open it entirely instantly , but it doesn't . Not big problem . Now , it's my best pocket ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqwerty42 on 09/03/2013

- Unique color. - Really, really sharp - easily shaves my arm hairs. - Looks sturdy. Blade does't shake at all. - Perfect locking mechanism. - Shiny! :D - Feels so nice and smooth in the palm. No cons! Maybe it's a bit small, but you can see how big it is from the pictures and decide if you want to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanni23 on 08/05/2013

The shrpest blade I ahve ever seen truly amazing comes in amazing condition the box and manuals it is safe a baby cna not use it becuase there is a key to putting it back and overall is good item I really didnt have any like sometimes if you are in a hurry and you take it out you might cut you're self ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadajoh99 on 07/13/2013

- As received the edge is VERY sharp! - The quality of the materials seems high. Seems to be all steel construction - The "fairy" finish looks nifty and seems to be durable The blade will be somewhat difficult to sharpen due to the serrations on the rear half. The blade is chisel sharpened,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygothicspiderman on 05/01/2013

Quite sharp, good for cutting things for fun, like slicing through plastic bottles or aluminum cans, or minor landscaping of your lawn! Blade was initially quite sharp, but due to previously mentioned landscaping is not as sharp as it used to be. It is a little difficult to flip the knife out, and it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadamsarok on 02/11/2013

+ Very sharp blade. It can shave hair right out of the box. It slices anything without effort, under its own weight. + 7Cr17MoV is a good all-round steel. + This knife is a real looker: the coating looks great and the lines are sleek and refined. + Good ergonomics: opening & closing is smooth. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylynger on 05/13/2011

The blade is hollow ground starting from the spine, on both sides, so it gets quite thin as it nears the edge. The edge itself is chisel ground at a high angle, meaning it is sharpened to a fine point by creating an angle on one side only. This edge style should be very easy to maintain, though it should ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections