DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Micro + Mini USB Data/Charging Cable for Nokia/Moto/Blackberry/HTC (94CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoniejj on 01/03/2013

I have this more then 6 months now, It charges good, you can even charge 2 things at the same time. I charge my blackberry and nokia at the same time lol, but sometimes you need the other, sometimes the other. so it's good to have this one! i Found out that the cable, the end of it is a little bit broken. so the quality of the cable isnt strong enough ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoraDURSUN on 09/30/2011

Both mini and micro USB connectors are on the same cable! None that I can think of. Some may say that not being able to charge 2 devices at the same time is a con. If you would do that -unless you use a powered usb hub- you would be splitting the currency and thus sending 250 mA per device. You cannot charge your devices with 250 mA. On the other hand,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAtomzk on 06/14/2011

Rather obvious: it's handy to have both a mini- and micro USB connector on one cable. For normal sized gadgets and smartphones both charging and data connection work fine. Also tried to use it with a external 2,5" USB 3.0 HDD, but that diddn't work. Drive just bleeped a bit, but did not manage to spin up. When I used a dedicated micro usb cable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections