DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Supply AC Adapter for ACER Laptops (5.5x1.7 Plug Type)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeankc on 02/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It was passed a long time after I received my adapter. In this case I had a time to test it very good. There was everything good with the package. It works very good. I use it for hours every time and it isn't become so warm. The device has enought power for n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuoAn on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is really a good alternative, It works exactly the same as the original, no problem no noticeably fault. I bought it as a second charger permanently at office so that I no need every time pack in and out from home to office and vice versa. :) Cons:NIL - so far so g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiovra78 on 11/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheaper than the branded ones, which cost like 5x, and works perfectly, tested for weeks. The connector to the Laptop is straight, which in my case of use is better than the original 90° angled one (depends on where you have the power source) Cons:None. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybulldogfreak on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The whole AC adapter is made with quallity, and you just cannot beat this price, it's very cheap and very usefull and you just cannot get anything better anywhere for this price. Cons:for the moment no cons, maybe there could be the elecrical plug with the ac adapter, but... Read more

Packed AC adapter AC adapter plug ACER logo
    0 0
  • posted byzareek on 08/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this for my laptop. it was easy to find on DX and identify as a fit for my pc laptop and then very easy to use. Cons:In my haste to order i did not realise that it did not come with the ac adapter end, which I did not require as i already have one tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjose073 on 03/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, reliable, and comes with a LED (the OEM doesn't). Plug and play, absolutely trouble free. Cons:Bigger than the little one that came with my AAO 150. Looks more like a notebook charger than a netbook one. It works ok, just in case you're tight on space on your bag... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybloub on 11/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the information give on DX permit to know if this is exactly the power supply you need (voltage and tip dimensions). That was my case for my netbook aspire 1410. As expected it does the job perfectly well Cons:The cable is shorter than the original one (loose something... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysamuelprados on 07/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Like many items on DX, it's CHEAP! Works flawlessly and was a perfect replacement power supply for my old Aspire 5520. Mine came with an nice looking ACER logo in the sticker, giving it a genuine look (but i think it is not...) Cons:The bright blue LED. I think... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections