DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Supply AC Adapter for ACER Laptops (5.5x1.7 Plug Type)
Customer’s impression:
Very good None Good looking replacement
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymyrddraal on 06/09/2015

Picked up an old Acer with no psu, so I got this replacement. Make sure you have a wall to brick cable as that is not included. Works great, didn't get too hot while charging battery and running. Laptop plug is a solid fit and the information on the brick looks legit. No complaints.

Impression:Good looking replacement;

0 0 0

• posted byeugeniorw on 12/19/2014

I found the product with a surprising benefit cost because my notebook " Acer Aspire 4540 " was stopped 2 months and under 25 real I managed to get him back to work. Point Negative: Not.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byregis130 on 09/28/2014

thanks you for this apparel is good for my utilisation for my home

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byMCDR94 on 07/16/2014

I directly used it for my laptop. It charged my laptop just fine. It's a very good comparison to the original charger. The charger becomes very hot after a while. None. Don't hesitate to buy products on DX.com. I'm doing it for years now. They never let me down. If you have any problems with just... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeankc on 02/01/2014

It was passed a long time after I received my adapter. In this case I had a time to test it very good. There was everything good with the package. It works very good. I use it for hours every time and it isn't become so warm. The device has enought power for normal daily use. The price is for is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuoAn on 01/23/2014

This is really a good alternative, It works exactly the same as the original, no problem no noticeably fault. I bought it as a second charger permanently at office so that I no need every time pack in and out from home to office and vice versa. :) NIL - so far so good I always wanted adaptors to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypiovra78 on 11/08/2013

Cheaper than the branded ones, which cost like 5x, and works perfectly, tested for weeks. The connector to the Laptop is straight, which in my case of use is better than the original 90° angled one (depends on where you have the power source) None. I expected it to heat more than the one but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybulldogfreak on 08/28/2013

The whole AC adapter is made with quallity, and you just cannot beat this price, it's very cheap and very usefull and you just cannot get anything better anywhere for this price. for the moment no cons, maybe there could be the elecrical plug with the ac adapter, but if you allready have a ac at... Read more

Packed AC adapter AC adapter plug ACER logo

0 0 1

• posted byzareek on 08/12/2013

I bought this for my laptop. it was easy to find on DX and identify as a fit for my pc laptop and then very easy to use. In my haste to order i did not realise that it did not come with the ac adapter end, which I did not require as i already have one that fits, but if you are expecting one as I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymimo232mimo on 04/17/2012

This is a great product, the quality is great, the material is durable and it pleases all uses. The price is great. in my country products like this cost more than 30$. I'm very pleased of it. The post is correct, all the data written about the item is true. I have tested the item and there is no... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere