DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Thumb Joystick Case for Xbox 360/PS2/PS3 Controller (2-Piece/Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice muito bom None silicone
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavello2005 on 02/01/2015

Pros: - Precio muy bajo. Conviene totalmente. - Muy fácil de utilizar y colocarlo en el control. - Protección a los controles analógicos. - Funciona con varios tipos de controles. Ha sido probado en el control de Xbox 360 y el de PS3 sin problemas. - Forma cóncava, lo cual da un agarre mas cómodo... Read more

Excelente. Producto recomendado. Excelente. Producto recomendado.

Impression:Producto excelente;

0 0 0

• posted bymichielow on 01/23/2015

Pros: feel good like the silicone touch Cons: Some of my friends think they are to thick but i dont mind it. maybe they could give you a little pouch for it. I would like to highlight that they are verry cheap and useable for 360/Playstation2 & Playstation 3 Controllers so for a price like this a... Read more

Impression:nice,silicone,Perfect little;

0 0 0

• posted byviniciusdsp on 01/17/2015

Produto simples, mas com uma ótima função. Boa qualidade, preço incomparável com o mercado brasileiro e um ótimo custo beneficio.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byathil on 10/20/2014

Pros: Ahora con este protector no se gastarán las palancas del joystick, ademas que no queda sucio con grasa de papas fritas. Cons: Cuesta un poco fijarlos a la palanca, pero asi evita que se salga solo al jugar.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byegor009 on 10/04/2014

Everything is good. But with cover slightly hampered. When the joystick to move from the end of the Joystick Case, he rests a little but generally okay.

Everything is good. But with cover slightly hampered.

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byHardSoftBrazil on 08/12/2014

Pros: The rubber wore my control, I bought this to replace and was perfect! Cons: Too bad the product is assorted colors, mine came red logo that does not taste great, but at least it was beautiful in black control.

Impression:Meets my need;

0 0 0

• posted bydhillona on 07/15/2014

this is an amazing product which matches any color controller, i got hundreds of compliments on my controller with this applied. my controller is white with red joystick cases and it looks amazing. this product has not broken or even torn in the two months i have had it. the only problem i had it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

These little things will really improve your controller's stick. The grip is much better (and I didn't even think that could happen), you really have to use it to understand. Buy 2 pairs, DX also sell them in black or red, and you won't regret it. You can not choose the colour. - Only three to -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

an excellent product, which you have not purchased this product, you're wasting your time and performance. They help a lot to improve their performance during games because they increase the grip of the very fingers on the levers of control. Easy to put on, Slides right over the thumbsticks. It -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBySgUi2 on 05/30/2014

Many great protectors handle. I really enjoyed it. Protects original handles and is also better to play with these protectors. After I got used, I can no longer play without them. Excellent and durable. I have four for over a year and are still perfect. Recommended. There is no cons. You can buy... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections