DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Thumb Joystick Case for Xbox 360/PS2/PS3 Controller (2-Piece/Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

These little things will really improve your controller's stick. The grip is much better (and I didn't even think that could happen), you really have to use it to understand. Buy 2 pairs, DX also sell them in black or red, and you won't regret it. You can not choose the colour. - Only three colours to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

an excellent product, which you have not purchased this product, you're wasting your time and performance. They help a lot to improve their performance during games because they increase the grip of the very fingers on the levers of control. Easy to put on, Slides right over the thumbsticks. It doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBySgUi2 on 05/30/2014

Many great protectors handle. I really enjoyed it. Protects original handles and is also better to play with these protectors. After I got used, I can no longer play without them. Excellent and durable. I have four for over a year and are still perfect. Recommended. There is no cons. You can buy and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfoxfury on 04/28/2014

These are really nice protective thumb joystick cases. They fit tight on my xbox 360 controller thumb joysticks. There is no moving when placed on the xbox 360 controller thumb joysticks. Adding nice grip to the xbox 360 controller thumb joysticks. Very low price, yet its good quality. On the picture ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPatricAK on 02/19/2014

The rubber surface of my Xbox controller sticks have run-down in the past years. I needed a fast, cheap & durable solution. You can easily install it on the top of the sticker. If the rubber surface is really-really run-down, you will need to apply some glue, than put up the cases. If you are a heavy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJjchien on 01/25/2014

Really nice feel, good quality materials and and fits perfectly onto the dual joysticks of the xbox controller really snugly. Not loose, doesn't move around at all. Feels better than original. For the price, it's a great product. Almost None. Wish I could specify the colour that I wanted. But for less ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIrHurtsNess on 01/24/2014

These little things will really improve your controller's stick. The grip is much better (and I didn't even think that could happen), you really have to use it to understand. Buy 2 pairs, DX also sell them in black or red, and you won't regret it. I really have none, the quality of the material is just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIsbain on 10/10/2013

Honestly, what I like mostly about this is the fact that my controller looks good, and that it's all protected with this + the silicone case XD. It's a nice thing to have, it prevents smudges on your controller and gives you a better grip on it. I was lucky that i got the color I wanted, which is white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreisdiogo on 08/01/2013

Fits really well. Good quality material Add grip, make the stick feel like new! Protects the controller Accuracy really improves. Don't make the stick "bigger" Random colors. (luckily i got one black) It would be great if we could choose the color. but i got lucky in at least one (i bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZerac on 07/16/2013

Son muy buenos al momento de usarlos, la verdad que realice una excelente compra. Simplemente al ser de goma se aferra bien al uso y no permite que se resbale o genere alguna incomodidad. Son excelentes por donde los mires. Son muy faciles de colocar y no tienden a salirse de su lugar. Tambien son muy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections