DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Retro Telephone Style Headset w/ Microphone + Volume Control (3.5MM /174CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJa1som on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good sound, easy to use, stylish, pleasant to the touch, low weight. Cons:No Volume Control Not working button :( OtherThoughts:The handset is matte, not glossy like on the pictures. But it doesn't matter, nevertheless looks good. I don´t know how works the answer bu... Read more

Answer button
    0 0
  • posted byPdunkel on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very quick to use. Much better than any blue tooth. Safe, easy, handy. In my country you are not allowed to use cellular phone while driving car withouth handsfree. This is legal but so much better than any handsfree earpiece. Cons:None what so ever. It could... Read more

1 1
  • posted bydanielingolfsso on 04/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The sound is good enough, everything is fine. No real installation needed, really, just plug it in to what ever that has mini-jack connector and your game. Also quite funny to take this to the clubs, will make a funny joke for 2 seconds and than you might be slapped for b... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjpjwetal on 03/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:An excellent addition to my communication collection. Installs seamlessly, works without needing and additional drivers or apps and draws double takes from passers by and other drivers. The unit pictured on the webpage id black gloss; the handset I received ha... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections