DX » Community » Reviews » Portable USB 2.0 25X-400X CMOS Digital Microscope with 8-LED Illumination - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byopenshiny on 01/04/2014

This USB microscope/webcam thingy can make some really nice photos. It can focus on really small items, and although it's not a microscope meaning you cannot see cells and stuff, you still have a nice zoom level. I use it for inspecting electronics and soldering work and the amount of details that it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRafael420 on 01/18/2013

easy to use, Very cheap and very good image quality and you can adjust the focus, come with leds with dimmer and take pictures, works on windows 7, and comes with software. the stand and the microscope design is beautyfull. if you want a good and cheap usb microscope i recommend this one. no cons, but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykaufer on 10/09/2011

Cheap, takes magnified pictures and video. I've taken high-res photos of paper, cloth and other flat and stable objects. Unstable stand, very difficult to get focus and keep focus except for flat or simple objects. The higher zoom, the more difficult to get sharp focus, even for flat things, because ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFlea50 on 09/01/2011

Very cool microscope, gives very clear images and videos. The max res. is 1600p x 1200p. The zoom button is digital zoom & the winding knob on the wire is to set how bright you want the leds to be. the stand is solid and is made out of metal with a foam pad on the bottom. The sodtware disk is good.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections