Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylorenzog91 on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect to replace old broken VU-meter. Perfect size and look suitable. In French: Parfait pour remplacer vieux VU-mètre cassé Taille parfaite et look idoine. Cons:Contacts thin. Cache stuck with tape. No fasteners. In French: Contacts trop fins. Cac... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylassakova33 on 07/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Easy to use; -very usefull; -easy to replace the back scale; -good for other uses - not just vu meter; -good price; -small 40x40mm - fits anywhere; Cons:-build of very fragile and cheap material; -the front case is glued with tape; -didn´t find any other cons;... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 04/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:. A friends of mine, can makes thinny adaptions, to works with this, as a Speedometer, on a Railroad Layout, to install it like a, well, like a GAUGE! He will removes the back scale, like LEODAHSAN tell us here an makes an exchange, by a Km/Hour printed scale.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeodahsan on 09/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easy to use. - Really 500uA FSD. - back scale made of metal, and can be easily removed with a knife. - will not burn out like many VU that easily (mine got 2 cells [3v] by mistake and was not burn't) Cons:- front acryllic is glued with tape, don't have a socke... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytigercz on 07/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its very cheap, usefull VU meter with standard design. I want to install this meter to my computer case and car maybe :-) I recommend use this VU meter in pair - to left and right canal. Cons:40x40mm. If you connect this meter to unamplify signal, you have to us... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections