DX » Community » Reviews » Turbo Unlock SIM Card with SIM Card Tray Holder for Iphone 4 4.1 to 4.3
  • 5 star 13 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxNeoeNx on 12/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap... Cheap... and really cheap! Works as advertised. 3G/iOS 5.0 supported (provided BB is not upgraded) Cons:Gets a lil bit hot when using Data (GPRS / Edge / 3G) OtherThoughts: Bottomline:This is a pretty good and cheap imitation of the actual Gevey chip.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjalheiros on 07/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and efficient way to unlock iphone 4 with basebands that can't be soft unlocked. Cons:The micro sim needs to be filled carefully to fit inthe holder, after placing the unlocker circuit. The quality of the holder alloy isn't the best and the finish could... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTitoCosta on 07/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works as its promised. Excellent patent, and inner components are fundamentally nice building quality. Im actually impressed. Cons:No really cons, its not the best building quaility in the world. but what do you expect for only 6 dollars? Cheap and good. dial... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymavalenzu on 06/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Gets its job done. Great for travelers. Got it working in less than 15 minutes from package to new network. Cons:The color of the tray is a little bit off. It isn't easy to use, but it does have instructions in english. My iphone didn't recognize it the first time, but tu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysincedino on 06/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is very good for the price. if you have an iphone 4 and cant unlock it because of the baseband, buy this! é muito bom pelo preço. se voce possui um iphone 4 e nao consegue desbloquea-lo por causa da baseband compre esse chip! Cons:the only probl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymkakturk on 06/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works and pleased to have my iphone working... Purchased three of them, all working Cons:dialing 112 is the only disadvantage. But you can live with it, as it takes only 1 or 2 minutes. You do not need to do it each time you loose signal, but each time you turn off t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslavom on 06/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Almost everything! The price at most. It is the cheapest way how to unlock your awesome iPhone 4 if not the only one. Cons:Maybe you have to take your time to make it working. But that's probably all cons. i can't find any more. Seriously OtherThoughts:Pictured manual, wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhidrargyro on 06/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really unlock mi iphone 4 with baseband 02.10.04 good anti-statick package detailed quik start guide in english step by step Cons:you need to cut a little piece of your sim to complete de gevey "sandwich"! the color of the provided iphone sim tray is a bit difer... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypharsake on 06/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works! I've tried even with the new iOS 5 with BB 4.11.04 and it still WORKS!! Did it on my friends with 2.10 to 4.10 and still good. Cons:Requires you to cut your sim card and requires you to dial 112. (Only way possible at the moment) OtherThoughts:The instruc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydopeopz on 06/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Works with latest 4.XX Update -Works with latest baseband -Works exactly as it states -Price in insanely LOW -What else can I say? It works! Cons:-Shipping took a while, may be due to shortages at the time I ordered, not sure. Took about month to get here. -Ins... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections