DX » Community » Reviews » 720P Wide Angle Digital Car DVR Camcorder w/ 4-IR LED Night Vision/SD/AV - Black (2.5" LCD)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYRepkov2012 on 03/24/2012

At this video camera the highest corner of the review, on all others it less. Tried 3 other video cameras, on this the best led a night image. Quality of video not the best, not the bad. The battery not to get, can be it is not necessary. The display doesn't turn. Saw such at the friend. Bought 3 pieces:... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymrhenryko on 01/12/2012

Work as advertised Video pretty clear, even at night The dash mount is really strong Long power cable, i can route the cable from behind rear mirror thru A-piller to the grove compartment, so my wire is not exposed! Won't work on micro SD with adapter, have to use normal SD Cant mute audio while recording ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvolvo4life on 11/30/2011

This is a must have for anyone. According to various research done on human memory and concentration, it is believed that we remember only what we focus on. So while driving there might be various movements / sudden obstructions that we might see but not remember after a few minutes. In case of an accident ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypHr34kY on 07/06/2011

Brilliant picture quality - even at night! Set-and-forget. It starts/stops with the car's ignition. Night mode works well in all conditions, so there's no need to ever change it. Sturdy but compact mounting bracket. Good bass in audio. Good mic sensitivity. Power lead is long enough to run around the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaladin74 on 06/03/2011

It is true HD. Unexpensive. Quality is firm, all works fine when it came. The DVR holder is pretty good and simple, and looks solid. Works fine with SKU 42354. Still got that 2 sec missing between files. The lcd display does not turn off, when closed. White balance is not so good. Doesnt work with my ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections