DX » Community » Reviews » 9W 810LM White 9-LED Ceiling Lamp Light with LED Driver (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKomsorg on 03/31/2013

Goods are quite good. The lamp is really pretty bright and good quality. Loved the performance of the lamp aluminum housing, easy to open it. Housing is strong enough and heavy, don't be afraid that guys living over your head will be able to damage it. Also very good and wet-safe driver. Good choice,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytfrangel on 11/15/2012

Bright! REALLY bright! I did not expect a item that is so well built and finished. The aluminum color will certainly look good in your ceiling, especially living/dinning room. Very comfortable light color (not so warm, but certainly not blueish) Light is pretty diffused by the white "glass"... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJulio767 on 10/03/2011

This devise will replace up to two 50W halogen lamps. It is really bright and it doesn´t get hot. I think it will last a lot. The heat sink seems apropiate and will manage it. It is only available in 6000K version. It would be great to have ir 3500K to use in living room or bedroom. Led seem to be developping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeroTheHero on 08/12/2011

The lamp is very bright, much more than what I expected, having tested only small LED lamps up to this point. Also, the aluminum rim and frosted front plate give it a very nice finish, it really looks like a nice lamp. Not too serious, but the packaging was rather light, just the buble envelope with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections