DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Refurbished Wireless Game Controller for XBox 360 - Red (2*AA)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byookada009 on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality, and beaty color, i have a lot of x-box controllers, and i like to change the colors, all buttons are very good to press! I problably will buy others in the future! Cons:When you use the controller you can see that it's lighter than the controlle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrtkey on 04/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect. Glad I bought it. It was very easy to install. Works perfectlly. Works as it should. No difference with the original Wireless Game Control. The controller arrived in time and is like i have espected. The pagaging was very good! Cons:None. Everything went fine. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagu4444 on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great controller for the xbox 360 (slim, arcade, etc). It works as good as the original one. I allmost can't notice the diference betwwen them. I really recommend this item for the price. The wireless is as good as my original controller. Cons:It's a bit diffe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreprado on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The controler works very well, no problems detected while playing. It has a very nice appearance, mainly for my nieces, that loved the color Cons:I have not found cons at all, just the led sometimes looks like not so strong as the original, but it doesn't cause... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMdJ180 on 12/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice genuine controller with all the regular features a normal xbox controller has but with some button issues. But overall for 24 euros I can't complain. Cons:The only thing that wasn't working properly was die RB button. It just wasn't pushing in right, so I... Read more

0 1
  • posted bygarotofranja on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It works as any other xbox controller, the feeling is the same as when playing with the one that came with the console. Cons:* On the holographic sticker on the top it isn't written XBOX360, only Microsoft and some random dots. *The leds in xbox logo button isn'... Read more

3 3
  • posted bymartijnmurderer on 10/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seems like a legit xbox controller. I read just now that ooit is refurbished. this product is of good quality. It is really cheap for a controller of such quallity. Cons:The triggers are too soft, they are too easy to press. Not enough resistance.I had some problems with... Read more

0 1
  • posted byironsleo on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For the price and the product is great because I can play normally and was the color I wanted, I recommend to all who want cost - benefit. Cons:It is not original, because the lights that indicate which player is not in accordance with the original and the L and R butto... Read more

0 1
  • posted byPSCHER on 07/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Control of easy to use even by children. - The color highlights the product giving a youthful touch. - It looks great resistance because it is being widely used. Cons:- High energy consumption. - Does not come with batteries. - Does not come with charger. - Packaging... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjalare on 05/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap price and it looks cute. It's 100% full playable. The wireless is long distance ok. This colour is different and unique. My son love it. I use it with rechargeable Ni-Mh battery, it's can play for long time. Cons:The leds in xbox logo button isn't separated to ide... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections