DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Refurbished Wireless Game Controller for XBox 360 - Red (2*AA)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byookada009 on 06/09/2014

Great quality, and beaty color, i have a lot of x-box controllers, and i like to change the colors, all buttons are very good to press! I problably will buy others in the future! When you use the controller you can see that it's lighter than the controller it's came with the cosole, but nothig to worry about! I think this controller cosume more battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrtkey on 04/02/2014

Perfect. Glad I bought it. It was very easy to install. Works perfectlly. Works as it should. No difference with the original Wireless Game Control. The controller arrived in time and is like i have espected. The pagaging was very good! None. Everything went fine. Everything went ok with buying process. I recomend the dx. I never have a problem with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagu4444 on 04/25/2013

This is a great controller for the xbox 360 (slim, arcade, etc). It works as good as the original one. I allmost can't notice the diference betwwen them. I really recommend this item for the price. The wireless is as good as my original controller. It's a bit different as the original controller, I don't think it's original. The battery consumes faster ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreprado on 01/22/2013

The controler works very well, no problems detected while playing. It has a very nice appearance, mainly for my nieces, that loved the color I have not found cons at all, just the led sometimes looks like not so strong as the original, but it doesn't cause problems I think that this controler is a nice acquisition for the price, no regrets of bought ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMdJ180 on 12/06/2012

Nice genuine controller with all the regular features a normal xbox controller has but with some button issues. But overall for 24 euros I can't complain. The only thing that wasn't working properly was die RB button. It just wasn't pushing in right, so I opened it up and made some adjustments and it works like a charm now. Also the inside of the controller ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bygarotofranja on 11/27/2012

It works as any other xbox controller, the feeling is the same as when playing with the one that came with the console. * On the holographic sticker on the top it isn't written XBOX360, only Microsoft and some random dots. *The leds in xbox logo button isn't separated to identify 1,2,3 or 4 controller assigned. (As pointed by other reviews) *It's not ... Read more

3 3
  • posted bymartijnmurderer on 10/21/2012

Seems like a legit xbox controller. I read just now that ooit is refurbished. this product is of good quality. It is really cheap for a controller of such quallity. The triggers are too soft, they are too easy to press. Not enough resistance.I had some problems with the battery. It was not making contact. Seems like a really price for a rather good ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byironsleo on 08/30/2012

For the price and the product is great because I can play normally and was the color I wanted, I recommend to all who want cost - benefit. It is not original, because the lights that indicate which player is not in accordance with the original and the L and R buttons sometimes do not match what you want, but for the price you can not complain. And I ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byPSCHER on 07/27/2012

- Control of easy to use even by children. - The color highlights the product giving a youthful touch. - It looks great resistance because it is being widely used. - High energy consumption. - Does not come with batteries. - Does not come with charger. - Packaging weak. - No manual in Portuguese. - Although it is apparently is a remanufactured product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjalare on 05/18/2012

Cheap price and it looks cute. It's 100% full playable. The wireless is long distance ok. This colour is different and unique. My son love it. I use it with rechargeable Ni-Mh battery, it's can play for long time. The leds in xbox logo button isn't separated to identify 1,2,3 or 4 controller assigned. The housing case is not original, but the color ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections