• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• This can't be Genuine...

posted by garotofranja on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

It works as any other xbox controller, the feeling is the same as when playing with the one that came with the console.

Cons:

* On the holographic sticker on the top it isn't written XBOX360, only Microsoft and some random dots.

*The leds in xbox logo button isn't separated to identify 1,2,3 or 4 controller assigned. (As pointed by other reviews)

*It's not the same on the pictures shown on DX, the sync button isn't red (it's black) and it's written XBOX 360 on the top (instead of Microsoft), the home button is chrome and not "brushed" and the package is different as well.

*You can find some shavings on the controller (something I'm pretty sure microsoft quality control wouldn't approve)

*The color isn't the same either, I know lighting might influence the color on the picture, but the controller I got is "dark red" (kind of maroon)

OtherThoughts:

Just bought SKU: 66189 and one of the batteries doesn't stick to the controller, the groove that is supposed to keep the battery attached is slightly smaller than the one on the genuine controller (the one that came with my Xbox)

Bottomline:

So far I have played a couple of matches on FIFA13 and, apparently, works like a charm.
    Analyzing all the points above it makes me believe that it's not genuine.
    In conclusion, It's CHEAP and if you don't wanna spend "thousands" on a genuine controller, this will do. (so far)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections