DX » Community » Reviews » Convenient Retractable Buckle Strap with Clip (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylukays on 06/27/2014

This is a very useful product and extremely resistant. It has a little metal ring on the tip that reduces attrition and prevents the line to break. Also the clip is strong and can be attached tightened to shirts, belts or pants. Moreover, the line is long enough. Perfect to use holding badges. About ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXuzinho on 02/16/2014

This retractable clip to attach objects is very good. Due to its ability to stretch a rope retractable internal to a range of about 50cm, it is very practical to use access badge or keys that need to be on hand at any time. Its manufacturing seems to be a bit better than the other model I've ever had.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarla231 on 01/03/2014

The description said that, they will come in a random color. I was ok with all choices, yet I got a lovely red one. I'm planing to order one more time, for something else. It's stable, firm and doesn't fall off of my pocket. It causes a bit stretching, so you might want to place it on your belt or something.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byytx9005 on 12/09/2013

Keeps my door pass for work close at hand and prevents me from forgetting it. The string is a good length and resistant to wear. The mechanism is working well after 6+ months of work. It's a pretty good buy The colours they give you are random - mine was bright red and of a glossy, opaque plastic instead ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFinrod on 02/21/2013

It just works and did not break yet, even after 2-3 months of everyday use. Even the string does not seem to be worn down too much. The rectractable system works well, did not jam even once. The pull-back strength is just right. There is no sign of wear so far, which pleased me. Overall, it saved me ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoyox on 01/17/2013

- A simple good product, usefull - It's hard designed, it looks solid - Colors are discrete (not too flashy) For the moment I've no cons for the desing. It doesnt break, it always returns in place ... it's long enough to unlock the door of my office with my badge... ... but the price could be cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLorite on 12/24/2012

It is a ideal solution for people who have to be identified at job each time that they have to open a door. The clip fit perfect in many cards and works fine. Maybe the wire could be longer and more resistent, but i haven't got any problem. The clip behind could be more resistent too. The cons worst ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLorite on 09/07/2012

- It´is ok extend that i need. - It keep well the card. - No problem walking or doing an office work. - It is stronger than I expexted - The clip can be broken and let out of the plastic. - I was searching an accesory to fix my ID card on it without I have to put in my neck and i can use in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilkway on 03/20/2012

Nice and useful for carrying access cards. No need to put card in pocket and at the same time can be used as badge holder. Length in enough for carrying either on belt or on breast pocket. Colour is random, but i like received one. In my order the colour was something like violet. Build quality is ok,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycyriusbe on 11/15/2011

This is working well, retractable and long enough. Used to replace a failing one from work. Also used for other purpose, holding a plasticized sheet with instructions, being attach to ceiling, take it, read it, let it go back in place. never lost, always there. not§ reachable by child ;-). Buy by ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections