DX » Community » Reviews » Convenient Retractable Buckle Strap with Clip (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by lukays on 06/27/2014

Pros: This is a very useful product and extremely resistant. It has a little metal ring on the tip that reduces attrition and prevents the line to break. Also the clip is strong and can be attached tightened to shirts, belts or pants. Moreover, the line is long enough. Perfect to use holding badges. Cons: About the product I haven't seen no con... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Xuzinho on 02/16/2014

Pros: This retractable clip to attach objects is very good. Due to its ability to stretch a rope retractable internal to a range of about 50cm, it is very practical to use access badge or keys that need to be on hand at any time. Cons: Its manufacturing seems to be a bit better than the other model I've ever had. Yet they are fragile and can st... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ytx9005 on 12/09/2013

Pros: Keeps my door pass for work close at hand and prevents me from forgetting it. The string is a good length and resistant to wear. The mechanism is working well after 6+ months of work. It's a pretty good buy Cons: The colours they give you are random - mine was bright red and of a glossy, opaque plastic instead of the translucent plastic i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Finrod on 02/21/2013

Pros: It just works and did not break yet, even after 2-3 months of everyday use. Even the string does not seem to be worn down too much. The rectractable system works well, did not jam even once. The pull-back strength is just right. There is no sign of wear so far, which pleased me. Overall, it saved me a lot of time and effort. Cons: I'm not... Read more

0 0
  • posted by moyox on 01/17/2013

Pros: - A simple good product, usefull - It's hard designed, it looks solid - Colors are discrete (not too flashy) Cons: For the moment I've no cons for the desing. It doesnt break, it always returns in place ... it's long enough to unlock the door of my office with my badge... ... but the price could be cheaper for 1 unit of this item. I bough... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Lorite on 12/24/2012

Pros: It is a ideal solution for people who have to be identified at job each time that they have to open a door. The clip fit perfect in many cards and works fine. Cons: Maybe the wire could be longer and more resistent, but i haven't got any problem. The clip behind could be more resistent too. The cons worst is that you can't choose the colo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Lorite on 09/07/2012

Pros: - It´is ok extend that i need. - It keep well the card. - No problem walking or doing an office work. - It is stronger than I expexted Cons: - The clip can be broken and let out of the plastic. OtherThoughts: - I was searching an accesory to fix my ID card on it without I have to put in my neck and i can use in the card readers.So I... Read more

0 0
  • posted by silkway on 03/20/2012

Pros: Nice and useful for carrying access cards. No need to put card in pocket and at the same time can be used as badge holder. Length in enough for carrying either on belt or on breast pocket. Cons: Colour is random, but i like received one. In my order the colour was something like violet. Build quality is ok, some burrs near hole can be fin... Read more

1 0
  • posted by cyriusbe on 11/15/2011

Pros: This is working well, retractable and long enough. Used to replace a failing one from work. Also used for other purpose, holding a plasticized sheet with instructions, being attach to ceiling, take it, read it, let it go back in place. never lost, always there. not§ reachable by child ;-). Buy by bulk rate shipping. Colors received a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by goooff on 08/06/2011

Pros: Very convinient thing. Helps not to forget my pass and make my hands free for something else. Cons: In broke down after a month of usage. Probably because Iplayed with it too much. But I have ordered two more of this items. Because when it broke down, I understood that i cannot live without it :) The other cons is that you cannot choose a... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections