Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySebastianheloe on 04/30/2013

I bought this cake towel to a gift to my mom. She did not expect to get anything so she was happy because I had though about her. It looks just like on the picture. The holder for the towel was very high quality. Also very cheap! It came three days too late for my mom's birthday -_- It is very tiny, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzzhawa on 05/10/2010

It looks like a cupcake just like the pictures show. It is very small, so it isn't useful for anything but display. Once you use the towel, it is hard to roll it back up and place it back into the same position it came in. Also the cupcake holder is make of paper so its doubtful it will stay in one piece ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLonelyCries on 03/09/2010

Really cute, and cheap! It'll be a great item to give away to friends if you have nothing else to buy. The strawberry looks like an actual strawberry! Too cute. Adorable towel. I've seen other cake towels and things like this, and those were pretty expensive. So buy this one! My cake was really squished ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFabiana on 07/07/2009

Beautiful and chep gift.... It´s usefull.... People like this kind of stuffs to decorate houses..... The picture shows a strawberry fruit... and mine cames with an green apple. It happens with other towels that a bougth too. Be more carefull when package because the packs came smashed! It´s ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivanso on 12/14/2008

- Nice little gift - Could be used as a Christmas stocker - Great idea/design - You can use if as a cloth or just put it there as a decoration. - Cloth might be a little bit small. - The packaging could be a bit messy or damaged during the shipping. - It would be better if the packaging can improve or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGD3Pilot on 12/06/2007

arrived beautifully just like all the other towel skus on this site. just as pictured only reason i gave a 2 for usefulness is because of size- its approx the size of a washcloth. and for overall rating, i also gave this a "2" only reason i bought it was to complete the package of all the other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychicalvin on 10/29/2007

cheap price and originall gift quality isn't that great and its quite small doesn't look as pretty as the pictures its still okay compared with the price Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections