Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Works in windows XP without special driver
- Comes with semi-professional measuring software
- It does work even in the high stated 400X respolution. (Not sure it is really 400X though).
- Automatically adjusted image brightness
- Internal lights are sufficient
- Very sensitive to sensing anomalities in picture (high contrast)
- To take it seriously, it is somewhat as if you boutht the optics of a microscope but didn't get the microscope body, and now you have to hold the optics with your hands. The stand is not stable and accurate in terms of microscopes, and you have to do some try and error to get a reasonable result
- Real resolution is VGA 640x480
- The pictures are generally blurry and colors details are not exact.
If you don't have this kind of video microscope at home, buy it even just for fun, it has some capabilities that would need 10X the money spent to get otherwise.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.