DX » Community » Reviews » Compact 0.6" LCD FM Transmitter with IR Remote + Car Charger for Iphone/Ipod Series (DC 12~24V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoshwah on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, no default stations can be set to any station which is great because you might get conflicts on default stations depending on where you live. Very small and robust, charging feature comes in handy so that I device doesn't go flat while transmitting.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjesuvega on 08/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The sound it's very good for a FM transmittter, and also charges your Ipod. The Ipod is recognized immediately by the FM transmitter. Cons:It's very small, so you can miss it some time on the compartment. The remote control doesn't work very well, you need to push very... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytulio150 on 03/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Easy to use, plug on your iPod, tune your car stereo to an empty station and set it to the same frequency -Strong signal -The charger works like an antenna -The remote is great for the driver, especially on the new ipods with touchscreen -Can select any frequency -Reme... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRcoma01 on 10/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tested on IPod 1st generation. Plug and set frequency to enjoy listening. Bandwidth is good, good channel separation. Good S/N. Always try to find frequency with no emitting radio station because you get best sound without interfering. Cons:Solid build quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBetoobin on 06/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quick easy connection, set your radio to matching frequency and enjoy. It had great range for its size and I find I am using it everyday now! The remote it handy as well. Cons:It's not the best build quality but if you take care of it, I think you should be fine. The re... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections