DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Rubber Gel Silicone Back Case for i9100 Galaxy S2 - Translucent Blue
  • 5 star 15 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreshz on 04/16/2014

I'm extremely happy with this product, I have an identical black one which I've been using for a while, this one seems to be a bit better fit for the phone. The color on it looks amazing. None. The delivery time took a bit longer than expected, but that's fine. It's worth buying, the price is amazing. All in all, I'd say this product is worth buying.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlicker2000 on 11/19/2013

Looks pretty good, and is a good fit for for the galaxy s2. The buttons are easily accessible. Has a nice feeling when you hold it. Cheap price. All the holes are in the right place (so you won't hve problems with the camera lens and earphone jack). Quite soft - I don't think it'll be much of a protection if the phone falls down or gets a strong punch,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaNiJa82 on 08/24/2013

Looks Good! Very stylish. Protects your phone. Very good grip!! Has 3 different types of surfaces. The sides are rugged which gives it the best grip you can get!! Cheap. Might be causing the noise reduction to be automatically turned on. These might cause the other side to hear itself talk (very irritating). It is possible to turn off the noise reduction ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyalBerli on 06/14/2013

first of all, the color. pay attention that although it comes in a light--blue color, when you put it on your galaxy it becomes more darker (half of it, so it half blue half black) fits perfectly and the most important quality for me - it cover gently, but fully, the edges! great for falls thick but not hard! so far did not notice any. only thing is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycomoteguste on 03/22/2013

-It's very elegant. The material seems very durable and is much more robust than traditional silicone. -It can be used perfectly all accessories (charger, headset, camera, etc..) It is quite difficult to push the button on and off the screen with the cover on, but the button fits the bill much force is needed, which could damage the phone. Combined ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielbsg on 02/27/2013

the product is very good and fits perfectly. i have been ordering cases for years and they usually break within a week but this one did not break yet and does not show it will sone. no major cons only that the product color is a little different in real life than in picture the product is flexible and does not break will being shipped like other cases ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byramla on 01/23/2013

- Fits tightly on the phone, won't slip out accidentally - Holes are well placed - Material feels trustworthy considering protection from g-forces when dropping the phone on the floor. Stiffer than silicon, but not hard like average plastic. - There is no feel to volume and lock buttons. They can be pressed and work ok but you don't get feedback to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysexielexie on 01/09/2013

This is the best thing I ever bought at DX. Thes things cost between €15 and €20,- in the netherlands. DX version is below €2 !!! Its a perfect fit and at other SKU DX deliveres several collors as well. It's better protection for your Samsung Galaxy S2 because it is always on! A leather sleave will not protect the phone while it's out. This cover also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byajdoca on 12/29/2012

It's extremely cheap, pretty and protects a lot. My cellphone has already fallen a lot of times and no damage at all. It also protects the camera lens and the screen, as it doesn't let them touch the desk when not in use. No cons! I've been using it for a quite long time and it is exactly the same case I received. It has a very good quality, and I don'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMordredsp on 11/17/2012

It is a very cheap product but very even. Here in Brazil is difficult to find quality at this price. Fits perfectly on the device, it is not broad nor too tight. The location of the buttons on and off and volume work perfectly even when covered, unlike other products. no cons to say about this item I recommend that everyone buy, will not regret. besides ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections