DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Rubber Gel Silicone Back Case for i9100 Galaxy S2 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmyle93 on 05/28/2014

It fits perfect on my Samsung Galaxy s2 i9100. I like the nice design on the back. Even the display is protected when you put the phone upside down because it has a little edge 2mm -3mm so the screen dont touch the surface. It make the phone a little bit thicker. It is not really a con. Some times it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoldenlion45 on 05/21/2014

Fits perfectly. Easy to get on and off. Very low price. None I have had this case for nearly a year now. I have dropped the phone twice with no damage. There are no splits, cracks or distortions in the case. It comes off and goes on very easily but does not slip or fall out. It prevents the phone from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZepps on 05/13/2014

- Really inexpensive - This case has protected my wife's Galaxy S2 for years - Nice fit - Durable (using it for 2 years already) I don't think it's particularly beautiful, but at least it's discrete and does what needs to do. Sometimes I think it's not to easy to hit top button. It has paid itself already ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobertuZ on 04/23/2014

- good hole fittings - good reachable buttons - everything is well made - good material - really nice look - the only contra I could find (but this is on almost every bumper equal) is the In the meanwhile I do not own it anymore, because I sold my SGS2 and the bumper also, but in time, that I had it,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymvalkenburg on 04/19/2014

Fits absolutely perfect, using this protective case for nearly 2years now and it is still as new. Yet it did save my phone on a couple of occassions when i accidentaly dropped it... It is still very compact. Incredibly cheap too! The volume buttons and on-off button are a bit more difficult to operate,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhsinghnz on 03/06/2014

Very good basic case. Made from a sturdy yet nicely textured case which protects the phone well. It can also be placed face down on a flat surface without affecting the screen. All the holes and buttons line up well making it great to use. You made need to press down firmly on the buttons because of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrazilc1982 on 02/02/2014

I comes in a plastic bag, first you notice the good quality of the product, the material feels very hard but light, it has a perfect fit on the device, you can notice the nice design, not the standard boring one, when holding the device in hant you can feel the good grip, I think this is how it should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonatasko on 01/23/2014

This case is the best i ever saw... 1) fits very tight to the phone 2) good material gives both good looking and confidence 3)Protects both the front and the back of the phone, since there´s a small border on the front of the phone. 4) nice design, beautiful product none so far... the closest to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Feels good in the hand. All ports on the phone accessible. Does not interfere with camera and flash. Good thickness and resilience. Borders of the silicone cover stick a little bit in front of the screen, which is great because it protects the phone if it falls on a flat surface right on its screen (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypieszczoch on 01/14/2014

Case fits phone almost perfectly. Easy to put on, easy to get off. Colour is nice and harmonize with colour of my phone. Phone doesn't seems to feel lot bigger in it, and same time case made it lot less slippery and easier to handle. Looks even better in real than on photos here. And big pro is price,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections